Custom Scenery Exchange / NE Workbench 2013

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Looking for the newest bench around? Well eventually it will be here!

I've compiled a 2013 version of the annual 'NE standard' bench I've been releasing for the past couple of years.

After taking into consideration people's opinions on objects, the bench is now complete. Just in time for our Pro Tour 4 prelims, how convenient!

Enjoy!

Attached File  NE Workbench 2013 by Louis!.zip (4.9MB)
    downloads: 640
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Got all this and I'm good to go.

Attached File  SCR172.jpg (34.68KB)
    downloads: 39

And Kumba's catwalk sets would be nice to, I know you don't like them :p
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'm sure I can fit them in and possibly Kumba's catwalks :p

Just when you make a bench you always miss out on little objects that you forget about, which is why I've asked you guys :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    The first post has been edited. The 2013 bench is now available!

The perfect to use for our Pro Tour 4 prelims.

Enjoy!

:D
  • Liampie%s's Photo

The perfect to use for our Pro Tour 4 prelims.

And NOT for the final round, you might add. :)
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    Just so I don't build something and find out it is against the rules, we don't have to use this workbench for Pro Tour pre-lims, right? We can make our own or import objects from this one, for example. Thanks
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Oh well that goes without saying as there will be another brand spanking new bench exclusively for the Pro Tour 4 Final!

Edit: And yes, there is no bench restriction for the prelims, build whatever you like on whatever bench you like
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    instead of those ja227 steep wooden rooves that aren't that good, replace those ones with the ones pac has been using in his entrance for starpointe
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Orrrr you could do that yourself as this is just a general standard bench that is perfect for editing to suit everyone's individual tastes.

Isn't the scenario editor and parkdat wonderful!

Edit: As bitchy as that sounds. I did ask for people's opinions on what objects to include and only got one response. So forgive me when I don't want to spend more time changing a bench to suit someone, when they could have mentioned this before I spent several weeks compiling the bench.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    This bench is lacking a few support pieces
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^ehhh, the main ones are there.
    Could be annoying if forced to use this bench during the Finals of PT4. I for one use that 1/4 tile support that connects to steep angled supports alot when making a beast ass coaster and if it weren't there i guess i would have to deal with it. I am sure there is always gonna be at least one thing each person wishes was in a bench that was forced to be used in competition.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    This bench is not being used for Pro Tour 4. That's already been said.

A lot of the supports I excluded in this bench because you can often use other supports to make them.

You are right though, when 'forced' to use a bench in a competition, there is always objects that people like to use that are missing. In the upcoming PT4 bench there are plenty of objects missing that I personally love. Everyone has to make sacrifices when it comes to contest benches.
    Don't worry Louis, your coaster flow makes up for this bench.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    My coaster flow makes up for everything!

Not everyone can be perfect all the time, not even me, NE's chosen one.
    I thought Kumba was the chosen one. Hell they even named the new Xbox after him. The Xbox Kumba.
  • Twiggy%s's Photo

I thought Kumba was the chosen one. Hell they even named the new Xbox after him. The Xbox Kumba.

But haven't you heard of the SEGA DreamLouis!? Talk about a day-of-release buy!
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    This has become my bench of choice. No reason for people to cry over a few unnecessary pieces. Thanks Louis :mantis:
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Thanks for making a bench man. I'm always too lazy to do it so it's alway appreciated when people take the time and effort to do it for you. <3
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    For some reason, I am unable to open this bench,and yes, the ride dats are in the Objdat folder. I try opening the file from outside the game, and I get a message saying I don't have jagigalt, when I can find ut in my folder. I was able to open one park with this ride in ti from in-game, and am trying to open the bench that way now.

Edit: Nevermind, I was copying them into a backup Objdat folder, not the actual. Sorry for the bump.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading