General Chat / PSN/Xbox Live/Steam exchange

• Lotte%s's Photo

I thought it might be fun to all exchange our PSN/Xbox Live/steam names so that we can be friends on there and maybe play the occaisional game together.

anyways, my PSN is Kapteinkoek111 and i play mostly CoD ghosts and Killzone on PS4, lately i've started playing GTAonline again on my PS3. my steam name is Gijsdaboss and pretty much the only game i play with steam is Civ V

• Liampie%s's Photo

I play GTA V on PS3. My friends list is very short, so anyone who's not a total stranger is welcome.

Liam_tog_evuoy

• csw%s's Photo
    steam name: vulcanizr

Don't play too many games now but I might do more in the future.

Don't own a playstation or xbox.
  • Mattk48%s's Photo

PSN - Mattk48_

MW3 is my game, but I play other things too

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo

PSN: PizzaWurscht

I love to play GTA V and Matt i also play MW3 , but i don`t really like mw3

• Lotte%s's Photo

i really liked MW3, i think it was better than BO2 or Ghosts. also maybe we could make a NE crew for GTA V?

• 5dave%s's Photo

PSN: cstrdave

Steam: _belzebub_

Don't have much time to play, though...

"MFG"

• Coupon%s's Photo

PSN: Coups97

i might be playing some gtav later today but idk

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cilantr0/

• Liampie%s's Photo

Added the lot of you! If we're all very bored at the same moment we could arrange a silly meeting at the pier and take pictures of the roller coaster.

PSN: coups97

Are you sure?

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

I'll add my psn in here too I guess,   DaVeY-ReStOn

• Louis!%s's Photo

LouisJH for xbox

louisjh91 for steam

• ida%s's Photo

Seems i haven't posted this here yet, either way my PSN is Woutery. I've recently got a PS3 and i've had a Vita for some time. I really like to play LBP2 and NFS: MW and i've been thinking of getting GTA V sometime too.

• Maverix%s's Photo

Steam: Maverix  got a Bioshock Infinite avatar, all the others are impostors.

Just picked up an xbox one with fifa 15 my gamertag is: ReStOn1

• Lotte%s's Photo

damnit, why no ps4 with fifa 15 :(

I've already got a ps4, So I just thought i'd get the xbox with fifa15 because of the legends

• Lotte%s's Photo

it's not like you'll ever get one though, more like a higher chance to face teams that are incredibly overpowerd

Yeah, Might not get one BUT i have more chance of getting one on the XBOX 1 as they are not available on PS4 also its not just because FIFA15 and the legends its also because COD and shit like that... Im not "money" tight that I have to pick one or the other, I work so.... I can afford both, I mean both of them are relatively cheap ya know.... Anyway again my XBOX 1 gamertag is : ReStOn1 and my PS4 address is: DaVeY-ReStOn ....  Don't expect any reply from my PS4 quickly.

• Mr.Brightside711%s's Photo

MrBrightside711 on PSN and League Of Legends :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading