General Chat / UK Fantasy Football (Soccer)

• Roomie%s's Photo

Premier-League-Logo.jpg

And we are back.... already. Doesn't time fly.

This time with an all new garish colour scheme.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com

The league kicks off in a little under a months time but the website is up already.

For those who took part last year the new Element League should auto re-join

For newbies and those with different accounts this is the league code for the new element cup

Code to join this league: 227011-72380

It's free to enter and it works entirely differently to the US fantasy football i believe. The rules are fairly simple (although there's a few of them) Basically pick the best team of 11 + 4 Subs you can for 100 million and score points based on how they do in games. For example 4 points per goal for a striker, 5 for midfield and 6 for defender. There are also points for assists and man of the match. Players lose points for Yellow and Red cards or own goals.

The rules allow one Transfer in and out of the team per week so injuries can be accounted for.

• Stoksy%s's Photo

I always get really involved in the first few weeks and then it just tails off...perhaps this will encourage me to actually persist with it!

This should be a lot of fun.

• Stoksy%s's Photo

I am the best!

• Roomie%s's Photo

Haha well done :p 

I sucked first half and came back in the second half of the season but never recovered

• Louis!%s's Photo

I wish I did this now haha probably would have forgotten about it halfway through, but oh well :p

Next year :p

• Roomie%s's Photo

Well the 2015/2016 one has just gone up basiclly the same as last year :) Except this year I'll beat Stoksy. :p

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

It's free to enter and it works entirely differently to the US fantasy football i believe. The rules are fairly simple (although theres a few of them) Basically pick the best team of 11 + 4 Subs you can for 100million and score points based on how they do in games. For example 4 points per goal for a striker, 5 for midfield and 6 for defender. There are also points for assists and man of the match. Players lose points for Yellow and Red cards or own goals.

The rules allow one Transfer in and out of the team per week so injuries can be accounted for.

If anyone signs up, once you've set up a team you can join the NE league using this code

Code to join this league: 431211-109787

Updated Rules - http://fantasy.premi...ague.com/rules/

• Louis!%s's Photo

Think i'll do this this year :)

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Obviously obligated to compete to defend my crown :p

• Version1%s's Photo

I don't follow the Premier League as much as I'd like to, but the Harry Kanes will win this easily!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    There are lots of Dutchmen in the PL now, which makes it a lot more interesting to me. I think I'll join soon.
  • Faas%s's Photo

I joined. It's a shame I can't just put up 11 Spurs players. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

I joined. It's a shame I can't just put up 11 Spurs players. 

It's to prevent people from instantly losing.

• Faas%s's Photo

If they wanted to prevent people from losing why did they let me join? 

• Roomie%s's Photo

There are lots of Dutchmen in the PL now, which makes it a lot more interesting to me. I think I'll join soon.

Most of them seem to have joined my team (Southampton) and our dutch manager. :p 

• Louis!%s's Photo

Yes, unfortunately not as many joined my team and our dutch manager. We've even shipped one of them out :p

• MCI%s's Photo

I dont know much about football, but this should be fun.

Schweinsteiger has to carry my Supersonics!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I think Depay will bring you more luck than Van Persie.
  • Roomie%s's Photo

Got 7 people this year... thats actually the most we've ever had. 

Which is both great.. and a little depressing at the same time :p

• Dirk Pitt%s's Photo
    Is it too late to join?
  • Roomie%s's Photo

Not at all. 
    There's another week at least. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading