News / 2014 New Element Awards Voting

• Louis!%s's Photo

- 2014 New Element Awards -

Unfortunately I don't have a beautifully written pre-awards speech this year, you'll all have to wait until the ceremony for my marvelous humour. Well, as you know, it's awards season, which means the RCT Oscars are here, the annual New Element Awards.

The 2014 New Element Award nominations are in and the poll is now open for voting! This is your chance to have your say on the last year of RCT, and decide who you want to give 12 months of bragging rights to! The poll will stay open until Saturday February 14th 2015 at 21:00(GMT), 22:00(CET), 13:00(PST), 16:00(EST), so make sure you have cast your vote in time! Please ensure you have viewed all candidates before casting your vote!

The Awards Ceremony will be held Sunday February 15th 2014 at 21:00(GMT), 22:00(CET), 13:00(PST), 16:00(EST) in a group chat on the home page, like usual. They are always fun-filled and full of laughter, so make sure you are there to participate!

See you at the ceremony and may the best nominees win!

• Louis!%s's Photo

- 2014 New Element Awards -

New Element Awards 2014 are up for voting. Details regarding the ceremony are also above.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    so uh, y'gonna announce anything special at the awards there, lou
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Louis and Airtime are getting married!

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Louis and Airtime are getting married!

that's what cabin fever does to you mate
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I can assure you that isn't happening.

• Lotte%s's Photo

now you're just trying to keep the suprise up ;)

• Xeccah%s's Photo

I can assure you that isn't happening.

who's the man in the relationship
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I cannot wait to get home and start going through these. <3 you Louis (and you too tim).
  • Louis!%s's Photo

who's the man in the relationship

There is no relationship, I am very much a free and single man, open to any offers ;)

<3 you too ling

• Lotte%s's Photo

There is no relationship, I am very much a free and single man, open to any offers ;)

<3 you too ling

is Louis already cheating on airtime with Ling? 

• Louis!%s's Photo
    ^I don't think its possible to cheat on a roommate.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

<3 you too ling

what are your rates then
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

It's an honor to be nominated but I don't deserve to win any of the things I was nominated for... lol.

Congrats to the nominees. I doubt I'll be able to make the awards but thanks to everyone who's making the effort to put them together.

• Maverix%s's Photo

I was confused why I wasn't on most productive then looked and realized I only submitted two things last year and they were for micro madness :(

Congrats to all the nominees tho!

• Lotte%s's Photo

by the way when i vote i can see the results, is that supposed to happen?

• Faas%s's Photo

Wow I've been nominated more than I expected. This could be interesting! Good luck everyone.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Where is the award for #1 in my heart so i can vote for vitaminland

• Faas%s's Photo

<3

• Cocoa%s's Photo

Should I be able to see the results? Because I can!

The hardest one to vote for was best idea. Damn those were all fantastic ideas.

This vote also inspired me to go back and relook at all the parks of this last year. I'd forgotten some!

Was a little confused by the nominations for best player, but I guess it has to be based on releases. Someone like Robbie has been working all year but just hasn't released and I would put him above others there. 

Loved some of the new categories, but I do miss best atmosphere. As I'm in California over valentine's day, I should be able to make the ceremony! hurrah

Tags