General Chat / political compass thread v2

• Ling%s's Photo
    Economic Left/Right: -2.13 
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.62

Can't get the image thing to work out. Too lazy to try harder.
  • Stoksy%s's Photo

Interesting test.

Economic Left/Right: -4.38

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.74

https://www.politica...-4.38&soc=-3.74

• Cocoa%s's Photo

the test needs some neutral answers, like in the 'controlling inflation is more important than controlling unemployment'. macroeconomic factors like that are really closely related, can't choose between them without more context. its where/how you make policy decisions that are really important I would think (eg tax cuts for rich vs poor, whatever)

Attached File  chart.jpg (17.3KB)
    downloads: 1

left: -6.38

libertarian -4.1

probably about accurate, although my opinion on things jumps around a lot I'd say. I think you can probably create a justifiable argument for any political system, so I like playing devil's advocate :D

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I disliked the questions that were "[Agreeable opinion] because [unagreeable justification]" because I wasn't sure whether to check that I agreed, because I agreed with the opinion, or disagreed, because the rationale was stupid as fuck. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

I don't get what this is. Stupid 'muricans.

• Lotte%s's Photo

https://www.politica...-5.75&soc=-5.59

GAINKhJ.png

• FredD%s's Photo

Economic Left/Right: -8.88 
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.9

chart.png

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Basically; NE is filled with Left-wing Libertarians. I'm guessing that's good...mainly because I am one of them apparently.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

well NE is filled with 16-25 year olds. What do you expect? :p

• Faas%s's Photo
    Pretty fun to think about some of the stuff.

Attached Files

• G Force%s's Photo
    Never realized I was such an outsider here.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

lol

• Steve%s's Photo

If this is a joke then this is the best post to ever come out of you! I lol'd!

Also, according to the analysis page at the end of the test, you're getting dangerously close to being best buds with Hitler. Nice!

Anyhoozle, this test was boring as fuck. Why would you need a test to tell you what your political compass is? You should already know what it is. I still stuck it out and finished it.

Attached File  chart.png (17.2KB)
    downloads: 3

• Austin55%s's Photo

Why would you need a test to tell you what your political compass is? You should already know what it is.

You'd be surprised how many people think and vote one way just because their buddies all do or because one or two issues sway them. I think a lot of less "aware" folks who take this would be surprised where they fall. 

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Economic Left/Right: 2.88

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.97

https://www.politica...=2.88&soc=-0.97

A lot of those questions are very black and white though without giving a 'don't care' or 'don't know' option.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

haha, actually laughed out loud a bit

• G Force%s's Photo

Also, according to the analysis page at the end of the test, you're getting dangerously close to being best buds with Hitler. Nice!

Anyhoozle, this test was boring as fuck. Why would you need a test to tell you what your political compass is? You should already know what it is. I still stuck it out and finished it.

Everything I say is a joke.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

ha...ha?

• Xeccah%s's Photo

9eb441a4825c930c06ae43b38a8f9741.png

frankly it's kinda surprising how much of an outlier i am lol. i'm assuming for a lot of you put anti-corporate and anti-property answers which made it so far from mine? i dunno...

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

uNF4nOC.jpg

You just won the thread... nobody is appreciating how funny this post is. lol

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading