Theme Park Discussion / Review and rate real coasters and parks as if they were NE submissions

• Austin55%s's Photo

Big Thunder Mountain- Great theming. Layouts not super exciting but fun ride. Great queue. 90/100. 

Expedition Everest- Amazing theming! Awesome layouts and crazy cool hack on the backwards part. 95/100. 

Montu-Excellent Layout, very intense and exciting. Great ending elements. 65/100.

Loch Ness Monster- Held its age well, the interlocking loops are still great. 60/100.

Crystal Wings-Boring layout but crazy good theming! 75/100. 

Cheetah Hunt- Seems odd to have an intamin in a Busch park. Also terrible name. Great layout though. 80/100.

Smiler- Not much flow really, to many inversions to, just looks like a mess. 50/100.

Boulder Dash- Amazing pacing! Great use of landscape and foliage. 80/100. 

Outlaw Run- Nice foliage and landscaping, but super unrealistic. Inverts on a woodie? 60/100. 

Scream! (SFMM)- Solid layout but scenery isnt good enough to be a design. A parking lot? 45/100.

Black Mamba- Awesome and intense layout, great themes to! But its been done before, 80/100. 

Thunderbird- Cool layout but B&M would never do a launched wingrider and Holiday world doesnt do steel. 70/100.

Atlantis Adventure- Really unique and fun, crazy good theming, canes did it better. 85/100.

Raptor- Hmm Robber Barons knockoff, get more original ideas. 45/100. 

Superman; Krypton Coaster- Nice use of the cliff, Austin55 already did it though. 

Kumba- Man no one even tries anymore. Kumba already did Kumba, based on Kumba. 0/100.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Thunderbolt -  Way too small for a design. You're only crippling yourself by not expanding the map. 50/100

Cyclone - Nice coaster, ugly surroundings. Should try to clean that up a little bit, make it more vibrant. 60/100

Tremors - Awesome interaction with the gift shop, rest of the layout is pretty nice too. 70/100

Timber Terror - Boring layout, but the cars on the highway were a nice touch, and the flat rides next to it were well done. 60/100

• Version1%s's Photo

Expedition GeForce - This first drop is a little bit unrealistic, isn't it? 60/100

• MCI%s's Photo

HolidayPark: What the fuck are you doing? 2/10

• Austin55%s's Photo

Holiday Park seems like the guy who wanted to do a really cool design and was really good at layouts but kinda sucked at theming and then decided to make the rest of the park as an afterthought. 

• MorganFan%s's Photo

Mall of America: Absolutely beautiful interior. Log flume and the Zeirer had me stunned. Great custom flats. But what the fuck is a halfpipe doing smack in the middle. It's ugly as shit. Also what the hell are you doing with the Nickelodeon theme? It doesn't work at all. 

65/100

• Version1%s's Photo

Europa Park: Perfect in every way 100/100

Tripsdrill: So original and special, love the interaction between the Gsengte Sau and the Badewannenfahrt zum Jungbrunnen. I like how the coasters are almost in a seperate area to the rest of the park. 90/100

• Austin55%s's Photo

Lotte World-Way to colorful 5/10

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Movie world australia: 85/100 solid theming and realism, and it feels like a lot of content for a 60x60 park

Legoland: scale is all over the place, 10/100

Stratosphere tower 60/100 some really sick hacks, loving the abandoned coaster idea but its really annoying when you're at the top and you turn 90 degrees and youre enveloped in blackness
  • Lotte%s's Photo

Walibi Holland 60%, some nice realistic detailing but it felt way too generic and boring.

Phantasialand 80% great and awesome theming, but i missed some of the bigger attractions, the park itself wasn't too big either

• Louis!%s's Photo

Legoland: scale is all over the place, 10/100

Stratosphere tower 60/100 some really sick hacks, loving the abandoned coaster idea but its really annoying when you're at the top and you turn 90 degrees and youre enveloped in blackness

I lol'd

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    PF0WGsr.jpg[IMG]
    0/10 chairlift not running
  • GammaZero%s's Photo

0/10 chairlift not running

There should be a turnaround like in Raptor

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Slightly breezy day I take it? lol

They really need to lighten up on their wind policy.

• Lotte%s's Photo

i guess their windseekers are too good at finding the wind

• Austin55%s's Photo

Cocoa IRL

Y38EGjl.jpg

• Cocoa%s's Photo

hey nobody steal that I found it first and you can't have it

• Ling%s's Photo

I don't think over-saturation and bad HDR can be said to translate into RCT...

• nin%s's Photo

SFA - just SFGAm fan-fiction. 85%, "no".

• Austin55%s's Photo

Carowinds- Nice park not all that original or creative though. Why two hypers in the same park? Westwinds was better. 60/100

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading