Theme Park Discussion / Fred's German/Austrian/Czech/Polish trip

• FredD%s's Photo

Made my plans for this summer. I'll be on a roadtrip which goes to Poland via Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic. 18 parks, 61 new coasters to discover! Would be fun if some German or Austrian NE'ers join me in one of these parks :)

21-07-16 Fraispertuis
    22-07-16 Legoland Deutschland
    23-07-16 Skyline Park
    24-07-16 Bayern Park
    25-07-16 Familypark
    26-07-16 Wiener Prater
    27-07-16 Wiener Praten/Merlin's Kinderwelt
    28-07-16 Energylandia
    29-07-16 Prague
    30-07-16 Prague
    31-07-16 Prague
    1-08-1 6 Belantis
    2-08-16 Plohn
    3-08-16 Marchenwald Saalburg/Schloss Turn/Geiselwind
    4-08-16 Schwaben Park
    5-08-16 Erlebnispark Steinau/Freitzeitpark Lochmulle/Taunus Wonderland

• MCI%s's Photo

Argh, I think Iwont have time late july/eraly august otherwise I´d probably tag along for Schwaben Park. Haven´t been to that shithole in a long time...

• Version1%s's Photo

I can maybe join you for Bayern or Schwaben Park, depending on how my transportation situation is in both cases.

• FredD%s's Photo

Haven´t been to that shithole in a long time...

Now I'm even more curious to see the park :p

I can maybe join you for Bayern or Schwaben Park, depending on how my transportation situation is in both cases.

That would be cool!
  • Casimir%s's Photo

MIGHT be able to join you for Geiselwind or Steinau/Lochmühle/Taunus Wunderland!

• Version1%s's Photo

Okay, so the only park I could join you would be Skyline Park, but that would be a combines 5 hour drive and I don't think it's worth it. Additionally, I have no idea if the new coaster will be running by then.

• FredD%s's Photo

No problem because I changed my mind and canceled this trip. Going to the south of France. But this trip will be done in the future for sure :)

• 5dave%s's Photo

Would love to go to Bayern park & Family park, but I don't have a car.

Also one day Prater should be enough, do Fantasiana (It's on your way between Bayern park and Vienna) - it has a nice, little intense Pax coaster from hell, would love to go there again too!

EDIT: Whoops, just saw you canceled this :D

"MFG"

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading