Custom Scenery Exchange / Need some objects

• FredD%s's Photo

Since I can't make objects myself, I'd like to ask the help from someone who can. Since I'm in the finishing process of FUCK and have to deal with the object limit I really need them. It would be converting things made in rct2 into one object (don't know how difficult this is).

Any help is welcome!

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I volunteer Liam to do it!

No, seriously, he's already volunteered on your latest screen. 

• FredD%s's Photo
    Yeah he said multiple times he'll make me the object :) But I understand he has little time for it and it seems to be forgotten. If someone has more time and can do it, I'd prefer it because I want to wrap FUCK up in a month.

Or maybe someone can write a simple short tutorial? Because I can't find a (good) one.
  • Recurious%s's Photo
    If you haven't gotten any help by this weekend I can have a look at it. Just to be clear, you just want multiple objects put together so they only take up 1 sprite spot right?
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo

While everyone is making objects, I currently need just one constructed for my park. To save time, here's a picture. I want this colorable castle wall made as a small object as a diagonal to finish the rest of the wall in the picture. If anyone is up for it, please PM me the object. Thanks!

Attached Files

• Jappy%s's Photo

While everyone is making objects, I currently need just one constructed for my park. To save time, here's a picture. I want this colorable castle wall made as a small object as a diagonal to finish the rest of the wall in the picture. If anyone is up for it, please PM me the object. Thanks!

If that object is made, don't pm it to him, just put the download link here! I can use it as well! 

Take a hike Jappy, get your own damn objects!!!! :p

• FredD%s's Photo

Just to be clear, you just want multiple objects put together so they only take up 1 sprite spot right?

Yes. Something that is made in rct with multiple objects but I'd like it as one. For object saving reasons and usefulness. 

• Jappy%s's Photo

Take a hike Jappy, get your own damn objects!!!! :p

Never heard of sharing before? :p 

My park is on the edge of completion, I just really need this castle piece in a diagonal to release it. Besides Kumba and Liam, who are fairly busy, not sure who else would be willing to make this piece for me. Please PM me if you can help out.

post-51633-0-29281200-1461760937_thumb.p

^ Xtreme97 came through, got my object. Thanks bro!

Jappy, do you still need this, or was it for Easkerton Towers?

• Xtreme97%s's Photo

Here's the object if anyone wants it:

Attached File  X97DCWLT.DAT (1.13KB)
    downloads: 14

• Jappy%s's Photo

It was for Easkerton, but it might be useful at other times. Thanks!

• Kumba%s's Photo

Crap, sorry I forgot about this. Got really into the NBA playoffs and made like 200+ DraftKings entries last week, :lol:

Glad you got it, going to check out your park later today :)

Anyone know of any sort of spike objects available? Small objects, wall objects, large objects... whatever might come to mind?

• G Force%s's Photo

Anyone know of any sort of spike objects available? Small objects, wall objects, large objects... whatever might come to mind?

Not that I can think of, maybe use a "TT wood pole".  The 1/4 tile one that is centered or on the corners.

I tried that, just doesn't give the effect I want. I did find a taller cone that works, but it's still a bit bigger than what I wanted, but I seem to be making okay use of the stuff I have on the bench. Thanks G.

I'm trying to find a full tile curved fence of poles. I'm sure it exists, just not sure what park i'd find it in.

Also, anyone want to construct some objects for me by any chance?

• G Force%s's Photo
    Hmm, I think I know what your talking about. Perhaps just search "curved" or "poles" in the object selector?

As for the new objects, do they involve already in game textures?

Yeah, I had to reinstall my rct awhile back. Not sure if the object was reinstalled or not. Seems like an object Arjan might have made, but I checked a bunch of his stuff and couldn't find it. Couldn't find it in the object selector either, that was the first thing I tried.

The new objects... well there's one all I want is to make it colorable. If you're interested in finding out what the rest are I can put together a PM and fill you in on the details, perhaps you can help me out with one or two.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading