RCT Discussion / RCT2 Object List

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

Hey guys,

I just tried to go to the object list website and a page for Go Daddy.com came up....is this site down temporarily or totally kaput? I was looking for the dat names for a couple minor items.....no biggie

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Totally kaput. I remember on stream a few weeks ago that it came up the site was going to go down very soon.

• RCTER2%s's Photo
    Look what I found:
    RCT2OBJECTLIST com Full Website | eBay
    Someone buy the site? Don't want to see it die. :(

"
    I started the site almost 10 years ago and have worked on it in my free time.
    I just cant afford the upkeep cost anymore

I am selling everything that is on the domain, which includes the domain, the forum licenses, all the content on the site and files, everything will be transfered in the ownership.

Current site hosting is paid and is good until May 19, 2016 when it is due for renewal, cost is $30 per month as it is on a VPS server that has been great hosting for over the past 7 years.
    Domain expires Feb 2017
    Invsion Forum license expires May 2, 2016. There are several other licenses on my account that will be included.

Does not include custom skins made for the site you will have to work out a deal with the person who made them"
    "
  • MattNE2014%s's Photo

Man, That sucks....It was a GREAT site....I'm gonna miss it....Cheers to RCTER2 for providing us fellow RCT players with a great resource

• inthemanual%s's Photo

riven3d owned the site, not RCTER2. RCTER2 just found the sale on eBay

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Cheers to RCTER2 anyway.
  • FunTown1412%s's Photo

We should ask Riven3D to donate all his archive data to us at New Element, so that each of us could reconstruct our own updated version of it.  Thank You!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading