Related Games / (PC) Mystic Point

• Meretrix%s's Photo

Howdy. Thought I would start a thread for this park on it's own so I can more easily add progress shots. Enjoy.

wVXDDCE.jpg

YWMot8a.jpg

93wXrNS.jpg

36qQjSe.jpg

WXOo8Y8.jpg

iD3eJ72.jpg

HRSS3Sd.jpg

• Meretrix%s's Photo

More shots.

UPkJzKe.png

P6YSpL9.png

YD6J5Um.png

KqUtUMW.png

AwKB66N.png

• Richie%s's Photo

Looks great my only criticism would be try not to rotate every object, your FPS must have taken quite a drop by now?

Mainly the way the lamps are rotated and duplicated, it just looks weird to me and its not really needed unless its to give more light? you can place them directly over each other for a brighter light

• robbie92%s's Photo

The African-esque building in the fourth screen is absolutely incredible. 

• Meretrix%s's Photo
    Thx, Richie.....no drop in fps as the park is closed. As for the rotation it's an aesthetic thing.
    And thx, Robbie.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo

Some entrance shots.

94arlTN.jpg

H7QNYOz.jpg

IGNEI5j.jpg

3nY4KEK.jpg

• G Force%s's Photo
    This game definitely needs custom signs, feel like they are really holding the atmosphere back. Archy is outstanding, definitely shows improvement from your early screenshots.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo

Thx. Yes, the ability to create signs from scratch is sorely needed. They definitely rushed that aspect of the game. Well, many aspects, but the lack of consistency in the text, and the limitation of the text and number of characters you are allowed to use is a pain in the arse.

• Steve%s's Photo
    Yeah the signs are pretty bad but you can't do much else. Maybe just do away with them entirely. Otherwise this is outstanding as always.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo

Thx Steve.....though the signs aren't perfect, I am still using them for now......hopefully there will be some kind of update to them.

• Meretrix%s's Photo

New overview.....4 new coasters.

cHqXcUw.jpg

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Looks nice meretrix, I agree with G Force that it's an improvement from your previous screens. A few weird bits here and there though, like those red/purple lanterns and those sloped brick things, but overall definitely an improvement.

How's your fps doing?

• Meretrix%s's Photo
    Thx. Fps if around 40. That will change once the park is open.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo

Some shots of "BANGA",the B&M flyer in the Tashran Cove section......it's an African God of water. Cheers.

4pK8b9l.jpg

Xu8bZW2.jpg

UaM3O2D.jpg

vV0yuAE.jpg

gToiqSH.jpg

• Meretrix%s's Photo

New overview and a shot of the mtn that holds Ripsaw Rapids and Mad Miner's Run.

5qHhIne.jpg

CLwLe7u.jpg

• Meretrix%s's Photo

Station and queue for Mad Miner's Run.

ePVbJYP.jpg

p8TvcTZ.jpg

6TVIIiq.jpg

• Goliath123%s's Photo

incredible work man

• Meretrix%s's Photo

Thx Goliath. More stuff from the park.

j6T9bvh.jpg

9iXQlYJ.jpg

eErabR2.jpg

KDXUT9L.jpg

n8dXdNZ.jpg

vRFHd0a.jpg

2ZDALEo.jpg

• Jappy%s's Photo

Damn! I need to come more often in the related games thread! This is great work.

• Meretrix%s's Photo

Howdy. A few new screens.....last for a while. Won't be able to work on the park til mid February. Cheers!

Fes72kD.jpg

o3MIExq.jpg

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading