Custom Scenery Exchange / Tribal Shield

• Highball%s's Photo

I remember having an object that looked like an African tribal shield with two spears behind it a long time ago but don't seem to have it now. Does anybody remember it or have it? I don't believe it was WW or TT but I could be wrong. Tried a search in the object database and came back empty...

Thanks!

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo

I think it's in the kumba design...

• Highball%s's Photo

http://www.nedesigns...ark/1536/kumba/ This one? Downloaded it and looked... didn't see it. Was that the design you were talking about?

• G Force%s's Photo

Attached File  XXSHIELD.DAT (1.77KB)
    downloads: 8

This might be the object you're looking for, its a shield but there are no spears.

It's in my design BiZaRrO if you need a secondary source.

• Highball%s's Photo

That one is useful, too. Thanks! The one I'm looking for looks similar to this:3cb585e7436489e4b1fe299d4dc6ebda.jpg

It's been so long that I don't remember much about it but I'm sure it was custom and not from WW or TT. Could be wrong though...

• G Force%s's Photo

I've looked through my WW and TT objects and couldn't really find anything.  Granted I only searched for the term "shield", so it might be in there but just not under that name.

• Liampie%s's Photo

I also vaguely remember something, but I don't even remember if it's RCT related... It bugs me

• wayniepainie%s's Photo

There was one though thye DAT has dissapeared into cyberspace;. I do have an image  was it this?

Attached Files

• Highball%s's Photo

Yes! That looks about how I remember! I remember it be color changeable though... but that would work just fine.

• Jappy%s's Photo

I'm interested too, could be useful for the African area of my zoo...

• Highball%s's Photo
    After looking at it I realized that came from the WW Africa park entrance... I'll give a shot at making it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading