Theme Park Discussion / Theme Park World

• FredD%s's Photo

TPW_600.png

www.themepark-world.com

Theme Park World is a theme park and roller coaster blog that blogs about anything that happens in the magical world of theme parks. We want to offer in depth articles, with a critical view into it without being too harsh or too negative. Next to articles we also have photo galleries from various theme parks from all over the world, in order to offer a great view of the existing theme parks in the world today.

Contributions

Since it’s practically impossible for one person based on one continent to cover the world wide theme park industry, we are always looking out for contributions! Any sort of contribution will gladly be accepted, and of course you will be given the appropriate credits. The main sort of contributions we are looking for are photos. Also guest articles are very welcome! When you contribute, make sure you own the content you send to us! Theme Park World condemns plagiarism in any way!

Contributions can be send to contributions@themepark-world.com.

If you want to work with us on a regular basis, you can become a member of Theme Park World. In that case, please contact frederik@themepark-world.com for further information.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Good stuff, Fred. You can definitely use pictures I took, but if your website will ever turn a profit I demand some royalties. ;)

I haven't visited many different theme parks in years. And before that, I was not great with the camera and I usually had grey weather too... Plus in some cases the pictures will be outdated (Walibi is now entirely orange, blue and purple, which is not visible on my pictures). I cannot fill a TR with pictures of parks other than the Efteling and Tusenfryd. And later this year, hopefully some parks like Hersheypark, Six Flags America and Kings Dominion too.

I also experience Themeparks in a different way than critics like you (and Version1 for sure) do. I'm both informed and casual. Could be of value perhaps, depending on what you're doing with the site.

Easier though, just tell me what you need and I'll see what I have to offer.

Is the website going to be "Fred's Ultimate Coaster Kingdom"? If so, you should include a line on your website "Sign up and become a FUCK buddy".

• Jappy%s's Photo

Cool to hear! Sasdly, I'm not in a postition to visit as many theme parks as you do, hell, I'm happy if I visit two in a year, but I'll surely follow this up. You have a future reader with high expectations here! ;)

• SensualEthiopianPolice%s's Photo

Unfortunately, I hate rollercoasters so I can't really take advantage of an amusement park blog. But also speaking of reading, when's Liam gonna have another food blog post?

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Google has a tool that helps you find pictures that you can use for commercial use for free. That could help with a lot of basic pictures.

• Liampie%s's Photo

But also speaking of reading, when's Liam gonna have another food blog post?

I posted something today.

Oh right, that pasta burger...

• Cocoa%s's Photo

I've got a fuckton of disneysea photos I never ended up sharing anywhere. 

• FredD%s's Photo

Good stuff, Fred. You can definitely use pictures I took, but if your website will ever turn a profit I demand some royalties. ;)

I haven't visited many different theme parks in years. And before that, I was not great with the camera and I usually had grey weather too... Plus in some cases the pictures will be outdated (Walibi is now entirely orange, blue and purple, which is not visible on my pictures). I cannot fill a TR with pictures of parks other than the Efteling and Tusenfryd. And later this year, hopefully some parks like Hersheypark, Six Flags America and Kings Dominion too.

I also experience Themeparks in a different way than critics like you (and Version1 for sure) do. I'm both informed and casual. Could be of value perhaps, depending on what you're doing with the site.

Easier though, just tell me what you need and I'll see what I have to offer.

Is the website going to be "Fred's Ultimate Coaster Kingdom"? If so, you should include a line on your website "Sign up and become a FUCK buddy".

I'll be glad if advertisements can get enough to pay the costs :p  Grey weather is not such a problem, you can have bad luck with that when visiting a theme park. Of course photos with a blue sky are prettier but I just want to give an idea how a certain theme park looks like. So don't mind the grey weather, if you have some photos you want to share you can always contact me :)  I haven't visited Tusenfryd yet so for me that's interesting, just like the American parks you are gonna visit ;)

For sure it's interesting to see how someone experiences a theme park. It could be interesting to write some articles written by a 'muggle' to know how they experience a theme park. 

What I search is photos of theme parks, and also open for written blogs/articles about the theme park industry (as long as you wrote it yourself of course). Maybe I should make a FUCK site, that sure can earn me some money :p  but it won't be a theme park site... if ya know what I'm sayin'...

I've got a fuckton of disneysea photos I never ended up sharing anywhere. 

DisneySea is an interesting park, so if you want to share them, contact me :)  I'd appreciate it very much, it's not a park I'll get to visit anytime soon.

Google has a tool that helps you find pictures that you can use for commercial use for free. That could help with a lot of basic pictures.

I know there are license free images out there, veyr handful to use for articels. Did not know Google had such a tool?! By any chance you remember the name of the tool?

Cool to hear! Sasdly, I'm not in a postition to visit as many theme parks as you do, hell, I'm happy if I visit two in a year, but I'll surely follow this up. You have a future reader with high expectations here! ;)

At least 1 reader :)  Glad to hear!

Unfortunately, I hate rollercoasters so I can't really take advantage of an amusement park blog. But also speaking of reading, when's Liam gonna have another food blog post?

Of course roller coasters will take a whole lot of attention, but the site will be about theme parks and the industry in general. Also about dark rides and other rides and such. Maybe also about theme park games. Maybe you can find something that will interest you :)

• chorkiel%s's Photo

It's under 'tools' and  then called 'gebruiksrechten'.

https://www.google.c...sch&tbs=sur:fmc

It should show up in this link.

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

I've got a good knowledge of HTML, so I could maybe help design and code the site.

• nicman%s's Photo

Ive got a good knowledge of HTA and VBScript.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

uhh I can use MATLAB

• FredD%s's Photo

Domain name is registered! So the name is chosen: Themepark World! Now I only have to decide on a catchphrase :)

Themepark World: The World's Only Vekoma-only Blog

• FredD%s's Photo

Sensual Ethiopian Theme Parks 

Yolo Swegg Parks

New Element in real life

:D

Old Element

• IonZer0%s's Photo

I can do an Invadr review on or close to opening day if you'd like.

Also catchphrase ideas:

-You've never ridden anything like this before!

-Roller Coasters: Screwed, Nutted, and Bolted

• FredD%s's Photo

I can do an Invadr review on or close to opening day if you'd like.

Yes! I'd really like that :)  

Themepark World: Now with 30% less Robb Alvey

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading