Custom Scenery Exchange / Custom Rides

• RCThibo%s's Photo

Does anyone have a list of all rides made by Kahlua17 and Riggs? I already have some of them but I keep finding new rides by them now and then whenever I download parks, and their official download pages don't exist anymore, so I wondered if anyone had a full list of their rides?

• nicman%s's Photo

I would check there page using the internet time machine.

• RCThibo%s's Photo

I tried that and sadly it showed up with no results.

• X7123M3-256%s's Photo

Probably not a complete list, but the object database contains quite a few

• RCThibo%s's Photo

Probably not a complete list, but the object database contains quite a few

Thanks 

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

Hello!

I’ve got a short list of needed objects I’d like to redownload:

Sebar/Ripper—The Flying Fish Steel Coaster (I think that filename is RFLFISH [?!])

Sebar/Ripper—The Ocean Skyride with the glass bubble cars (filename is OSR)

Sebar/Ripper—The Twisted Skywheel (I think that filename is SESKYWTWST [?!])

Sebar/Ripper—The Twisted Zipper (I think that filename is SEZIPRTWST [?!])

BisWis—The Cinema (a brick building with marquée where peeps enter to watch flicks; filename is BWCINEMA)

By spme unknown ORCT2 fan:  The Horse Racing scenery set (1 scenery group + 5 recolorable race horses; filenames are 1RHRSTKE, RHORSE1, RHORSE2, RHORSE3, RHORSE4, and RHORSE5)

Please search through your ORCT2 Object Data directories.  I’ve set up a page on Facebook for these needed objects for OpenRCT2.  Thank You!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Why did you post that in RCThibo's thread about custom rides?

I can't help you with these objects. In fact I've never even heard of them...
  • RCThibo%s's Photo

Hello!

Sebar/Ripper—The Flying Fish Steel Coaster (I think that filename is RFLFISH [?!])

BisWis—The Cinema (a brick building with marquée where peeps enter to watch flicks; filename is BWCINEMA)

By spme unknown ORCT2 fan:  The Horse Racing scenery set (1 scenery group + 5 recolorable race horses; filenames are 1RHRSTKE, RHORSE1, RHORSE2, RHORSE3, RHORSE4, and RHORSE5)

Please search through your ORCT2 Object Data directories.  I’ve set up a page on Facebook for these needed objects for OpenRCT2.  Thank You!

Dude, what? Why in this thread? I've never even heard about them...

• tce_k%s's Photo

Hello!

I have a few of these.

PM me if you want them.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading