Custom Scenery Exchange / Sloped railings

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

I am looking for sloped railings that look similar to the ones on the stadium stairs made byric only without the stairs.  I'd like to use them on the sloped edges of the concrete footpath by junyaboy

Thanks for your help

• Liampie%s's Photo

Do you have a screen of the object you're referencing?

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

10940.png so a railing that looks like this but w/out the stairs

• nicman%s's Photo

I am pretty sure you can use the tile inspector to make wall object railings slanted to look like that.

• X7123M3-256%s's Photo

You can do so only for objects which support it - not every fence object has the sloped sprites.

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

so in other words I'm SOL....I honestly don't have the ability to manipulate items in object editor as well as others so I may have to see if someone would be willing to make that for me....

I appreciate the feedback. Thank you

• Version1%s's Photo

you can get sloped railings by placing fence on sloped land and then putting the land back to its original state with zero clearances turned on.

• RWE%s's Photo

Why not just use custom fence bases and sloped trims?

• alex%s's Photo

There are loads

Attached File  Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 23.05.31.png (72.4KB)
    downloads: 29

or you're being too picky

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

Well, if you don't mind sending me the third, fourth and fifth ones, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks

• alex%s's Photo

You can find them all in this bench - https://www.nedesign...ch&fromsearch=1

• Louis!%s's Photo

the best bench

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

is there any way to get those railings without having to download a workbench full of items I honestly don't need?

• G Force%s's Photo
    Search for railing or fisherman in the object database.
  • MattNE2014%s's Photo

no luck with either of those searches....

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

also tried fences before too

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

RWE, can you please show me an example of your post...thx

• alex%s's Photo

4th and 5th ones in my picture are default objects that come with the game anyway. one is in the wild west tab one in mechanical.

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

Alex, do you know offhand the dat names for the 4th and 5th ones?

• Liampie%s's Photo

Find a savegame that has those objects, open that savegame with parkdat, and you will find out.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading