Custom Scenery Exchange / Custom Designer

• Robear48%s's Photo
    Hi. I need someone who is really good at custom Scenery design to make a custom sign for me using a picture. I would like it to be 2 squares high and 3 squares long if possible. Please help!
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Post the picture?

• Robear48%s's Photo

Here is the picture:

Attached Files

• Robear48%s's Photo
    Can anyone help me?
  • G Force%s's Photo
    I can maybe give it a try this weekend, but I've never made something exactly like this before. It might look a little distorted.
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo

Do you have a larger version of the picture?

• Robear48%s's Photo
    No. I don't
  • Robear48%s's Photo
    It's fine if the picture is distorted. Will still look cool in park
  • Robear48%s's Photo
    And also, just one more thing. I don't want to be asking to much, it would be cool if the background could be colorable. Not the picture, just the background
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    It's probably better to make the logo without a background at all! You can still use walls to make a background if you like, but you can also do a lot of other things with it.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    It's not the type of object request I would usually take on (very specific, object likely to suck or simply not fit in) but I felt like doing it anyway, so you're lucky.

Attached File  LMPMEGLD.DAT (14.13KB)
    downloads: 21

In exchange... Make something cool with it!
  • Robear48%s's Photo
    Okay. Thanks
  • Robear48%s's Photo
    I am currently working on a new park where I will use it
  • Robear48%s's Photo
    What section of Scenery would it be in? And what is it called in game?
  • Robear48%s's Photo
    Because I can't find it on my Scenery
  • G Force%s's Photo

It should be in Large Scenery, and go to your miscellaneous tab in game.

You also need to make sure that the .dat file is placed into your objectdata folder, which is either in your program files(x86) or my documents/openrct2.

• Robear48%s's Photo
    Is the name of the file the name of the object in game?
  • Robear48%s's Photo
    Wait. Never mind. Found it. Thanks
  • Robear48%s's Photo
    It's really cool. I am really impressed
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Please do not post two, three or four times in a row (unless some time has passed and you have new important information). This is not a chatbox where you hit enter after each sentence. You can use the 'edit' button to add more text to a post if you forgot something.

Glad you like the object! Upload a screen to the site sometime, I'd like to see how my object is faring. :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading