General Chat / Tales from New Element [Fictional TV-Show]

• Version1%s's Photo

So, I kinda typed this up as a reaction to Cocoas more zany approach to a NE sitcom. But I really enjoyed writing the pilot, so I thought that there are worse ways to spend my time. Since there were some positive voices, I will continue writing this if boredom takes me. If someone wants to be included feel free to volunteer in the comments. If you don't want to be included, tough luck.

Main Cast:

-G_Force

-Jappy

-Liampie

-Steve

Recurring Cast:

-Julow (S1E1)

-Louis! (S1E1)

-Trav (S1E1)

-Version1 (S1E1)

[attachment=26078:Pilot.pdf]

[attachment=26082:Episode 2- The Server.pdf]

• FredD%s's Photo

Add me, could be funny :p 

• RWE%s's Photo
    Feel free to include me, if you want
  • Julow%s's Photo

Very touching story with a strong plot. I recommend. 

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Yours is so much more legit haha. I cant believe you didn't include me, after my beautiful characterization of you... :p

I think it would be funny if julows room was revealed to be a tv set, hence the two walls only
  • Jappy%s's Photo

This is the best thing ever!

• Casimir%s's Photo

Can I be the strange German grandpa that shows up for a one-liner every ~6 months?

• Version1%s's Photo

Can I be the strange German grandpa that shows up for a one-liner every ~6 months?

Yes

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I would like to be a character that shows up for occasional sight gags, like tripping on my shoestrings in the background

• ida%s's Photo

If i had to describe my character; basically i'd be drugged by Shogo, then thrown into the basement, and when i finally get back out i'm suddenly really good at NCSO, i've lost my ability to finish shit, and my vocabulary only consists of the phrase "pink rocks" and nothing else.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

wow i get dissed in the first page :(

• Version1%s's Photo

Episode 2 online

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Totally unrealistic. I don't like green tea.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

I'm gonna beat you up so bad you end up on a hospital on guerrero street

haha, what a story v1

• Julow%s's Photo

Haha I love those stories. Glad there was some nic pies this time... But 3$ for a pie?

• Casimir%s's Photo

Yes

Wunderbar. Proceed with se stories, young fellow. 
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Disappointed that I'm only a recurring character and not part of the main cast, but that also makes sense lol

Also love how trav and me live together ❤️ Although please make it so trav just randomly disappears for several months and then randomly comes back again.
  • RWE%s's Photo

Although please make it so trav just randomly disappears for several months and then randomly comes back again.

Wouldn't that also be a great role for fisch?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading