Contests / Best Screenshot of the year.

• Scoop%s's Photo
    Ive been thinking about this, would guys want to see this come back for next year? If so same format or change it up? Also I think we should put some nominations up for this year even though we didnt have a poll every month. Since Im on more than ever right now and for the foreseeable future I would be happy to run both. Help would be cool if someone does want to help. Of course only with the permission of the admins if its ok.
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo

I just peaked through some of the highest rated screens of 2017, there's some killer work out there. It would be a nice addition to the NE Awards, maybe hold a vote with hidden results.

It was a fun thing to do each month last year, but it does take determination and consistency to pull it off.

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Would definitely like to see this come back.

• Liampie%s's Photo

I'm personally very willing to turn this into an official award if you can organise a good preliminary round. Maybe gather a diverse collection of the best three/four screenshots per month and pour those into a poll. Or two or three polls with random selections, leading to one more poll, narrowing down the selection to six for an official award in ~2 months.

This is just my suggestion though. Official or unofficial, I think it's a cool little project worth doing!

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Maybe 12 polls - one per month. Then another poll with those 12 to narrow it down to six (or less) for the official awards. Then we'll know the monthly winners, but best of the year will be a surprise.

• Scoop%s's Photo
    Sure thing. Thanks for the approval.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

this sounds like a great idea

• Jappy%s's Photo

I like it! Go for it!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading