RCT Discussion / 2017 Screenshot of the Year (unofficial)

• Scoop%s's Photo

Hello all, 

We did Screenshot of the Year last year as a year-long monthly event.  This year there wasn't enough motivation to hold monthly polls like last year. Since this is the case I am going to hold six poles over the next few weeks to get a selection of the top screenshots of the year.  If this is succsefull enough then it might become an official award for the 2017 NE Awards Ceremony.  The polls will work the same as last year but since we didn't have monthly polls were screens were nominated every month, there will be different criterea for the screens in these six polls. 

Screens will be selected based on their community score.  The 12 highest scored screens will be chosen.  That being said there have to be at least 5 votes on a screen or else would be deemed an inflated score. Also only 1 builder per poll. This means if someone has two screens that are in the top 12 then I will take the better of the two screens. This will give everyone (that has good enough work) a chance to participate and get recognized for their work this year.  Scoring ties will be settled by votes.  If two 83% screens are fighting for the final spot then whoever has more votes will get the final spot because it is less likely that their screen score is inflated. 

There will be 6 polls in total. They will be divided up into months in groups of two. January and February will be together, and so will March and April, and so on and so forth. This will give us enough polls to go off of but also won't burn anyone out. It's not a perfect system but it is a good system for what we need. Thanks for voting if you do and let's try and crown a victor!!

-Scoop

Top Screens

Jan/Feb: Nuru (WhosLeon)

March/April: The Junkyard (alex)

May/June: El Dorado 1993 (Fisch)

July/August: Empire III (Liampie)

September/October: Moroccan Mainstreet (G Force)

November/December:

• Scoop%s's Photo

P.S. I will post the first poll soon.

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

Coke truck best screen 10/10

• Ziscor%s's Photo

Ooh, excited for this one. Bring on the eye-candy!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading