General Chat / Kumba vs. G Force

Who Will Win?

• Kumba%s's Photo

It will be a battle of admins past and present in the RCT Fantasy Football league as Kumba and G Force square off in the championship! This league is in its 9th season. It's a dynasty league, you can keep all your core players and we use individual defensive players (IDP). Other league membersJKay, Phatage, K0NG, gir, tdub, Comet, scotland's finest, cws, Iron Rattler and a non-RCT player named John. 

In one corner... Kumba (10-3). In 9 years, Kumba has won the league 3x, been to the championship 6x and finished as the #1 or #2 seed every season. This is his 5th straight trip to the championship where he looks to defend his latest title. Kumba advanced thanks to a late rally and beat Phatage 176-162 thanks mostly to Freeman's late TD.

Key players:

QB: Nick Foles 
    RB: Devonte Freeman, Alvin Kamara, Kenyan Drake and Tevin Coleman
    WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Larry Fitzgerald, Alshon Jeffery and Sammy Watkins
    TE: Travis Kelce and Jimmy Graham
    IDP: Luke Kuechly, NaVorro Bowman, Calius Campbell and Tyrann Mathieu
    K: Jake Elliott 
    IR: David Johnson, Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck and Carson Wentz

In the other corner... G Force (8-5). He might be one of the newer guys in the league, but Russ knows football and has quickly turned around In:Cities' former team. This is his second playoff appearance after an exit in round one last season. G Force advanced with a blowout 193-137 win over 2015 champ tdub.

Key players:

QB: Kirk Cousins
    RB: Mark Ingram, Kareem Hunt and Melvin Gordon
    WR: Michael Crabtree, Josh Gordon and Jamison Crowder
    TE: Vernon Davis
    IDP: Chandler Jones, Sean Davis and Linval Joseph
    K: Justin Tucker 
    IR: Chris Thompson and Darren Sproles

The winner gets bragging rights. This is a non-cash league, but we are competitive!

Who do you think will win?
  • G Force%s's Photo

Hopefully Hunt puts up another 35 point game, probably my only hope.

• Kumba%s's Photo

Hunt sucked for me last week. I was way ahead on a DraftKings tournament about to win it outright in (I was in 1st place of 3,000 entries) and win $2,500! All I needed was for him not to score two late TDs... which he did. Dropped me to 19th for a meager $70 win, lol

Thanks for not blocking my adding Foles. My QBs have been dropping like flies this season and losing DJ off the bat was painful. These votes mean nothing, I expect it to be a close match-up!

• G Force%s's Photo
    Garbage time TD by Hopkins is probably going to seal the deal for Kumba. Projections had me ahead until that score. Oh well.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Nope, not enough as my Eagles sucked in the MNF game. Congrats on winning the league Russ!

Honestly surprised I made it this far without David Johnson. With him and any of the 3 QBs on my IR, I win. Oh well, I should take the league again next year on my 6th straight trip to the championship. That's kinda crazy in a 12-team league, lol. 

• G Force%s's Photo
    Yea that was pretty crazy. Neither one of our teams really did that great honestly.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading