RCT Discussion / Title Sequences of New Element

• spacek531%s's Photo

OpenRCT2 allows you to create and use custom title sequences of any park. It is my hope that this thread will become the place to share and discuss title sequences on New Element. I will kick off this thread with something I think people will enjoy: a Riverland title sequence.

eENnnCU.png

To install and use custom title sequences, place the file in the "title sequences" folder in your OpenRCT2 installation directory. If the folder does not exist, make one in all lowercase. If you receive a title sequence as a .parkseq file, place these in the title sequences folder directly. If you receive a title sequence as a .zip file, unzip these into a folder inside the title sequences folder. Once the file is added, go to Options and select it:

Pke5SEY.png

Once the title sequence is selected, restart the game to reset the music synchronization, press T to hide the user interface, and enjoy the show.

Attached Files

• Fisch%s's Photo

Awesome, here is my own one! I'll check yours out right away SpaceK. These title sequence loops are awesome in general.

Attached File  Fisch.rar (17.62MB)
    downloads: 148

1st place it in this directory:

\Users\ ...  \Documents\OpenRCT2\title sequences

2nd select it in OpenRCT2's title sequence selector.

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

Such a good idea! I sense the beginning of a new genre of RCT creation here... 

• Recurious%s's Photo
    I can't access the game atm but how do you make the title sequence? Is it a feature in openrct or do you have to do some wizardry yourself?
  • IonZer0%s's Photo

OpenRCT.  My title sequence is shogo's Blue Oak.  Not nearly enough slides to post yet, but it'll get there.

• Fisch%s's Photo

Damn, I need to update mine. There are some issues with it currently. I'll do it either tonight or tomorrow.

• Gustav Goblin%s's Photo

I decided to make my own Riverland title sequence showcasing the park's growth and development. As such, you'll need all 9 seasons of Riverland in your saves folder, and the file paths may need to be relinked. https://www.dropbox....ns.parkseq?dl=0

• spacek531%s's Photo

Title Sequences use separate save files to function: copies of the save files are included in .parkseq files and title sequence folders. The fact that you have a .parkseq file that plays properly means that anyone can be sent that file and play it immediately, no additional downloading at all.

• Gustav Goblin%s's Photo

That's pretty cool!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading