Custom Scenery Exchange / FunTown1412's QuestionTown1412

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

Do any of you happen to have the .DATs for the Flying Fish Coaster, Futuristic Bumper Cars, and the Race Horse Scenery Pack?!?!  Please notify if you do.  Thank You!

• Jappy%s's Photo

I have race horses yes, don't know if these are the ones you're looking for. Don't know the rest. 

Attached File  recehorsedat.zip (10.43KB)
    downloads: 17

• nicman%s's Photo

lol, this thread is 14 years old.

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

lol, this thread is 14 years old.

And? Jappy answered a question from 4 hours ago. 

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

Who still has the Flying Fish (steel wild mouse) Coaster and the Futuristic Bumper Cars custom ride .DAT files (that were on the RCT Bonanza SimTycoonGamer website)?!?!  Please upload these real soon!!  Thank You!!

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

I'll also need RACEH3 from the Race Horses scenery pack.  Thank You!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    You already asked that. All fair questions, but with all the old topic bumping (your questions aren't even related to this topic!) and unnecessary double posts this is starting to look like spam. Tone it down a little bit, please...
  • FunTown1412%s's Photo

Has anybody started doing a Flying Scooters flat thrill ride for OpenRCT2 yet?!?!

Riders sit in bucket seats having front and back steel sails that are rider propelled, while the ride tower assembly spins around.  These are found at parks like Canobie Lake Park (Rowdy Roosters), Kings Dominion (Flying Parrots), and Fun Spot Kissimmee (Screaming Eagles).

What base ride should we base our Flying Scooters on?!

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

How about rides like the Luge Turn/Bavarian Curve and the Moon Rocket?!?!

The Luge Turn/Bavarian Curve is a racing sloping flat thrill ride using bobsled vehicles that whip up-and-down and around its partially-concealed track.

The classic Moon Rocket is a slightly-inclined spinning flat thrill ride which has its riders sit in compartments along a round-winding rocket-style train vehicle.  The platform having the long rocket train vehicle then spins and winds around.

What base ride(s) should we base these classics on?!?!

• X7123M3-256%s's Photo

What base ride should we base our Flying Scooters on?!

Enterprise might work. But I haven't looked closely at exactly what is and isn't hardcoded, so you'll have to experiment. Otherwise, you'll have to go with twist and make do without the swinging. You'll find that you're very limited with custom flat rides, since you have to use the animation sequence of an existing ride. That's why I only did tracked rides.

What base ride(s) should we base these classics on?!?!

Twist. The only downside is that the base is too small ... but that's the case for all of them.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading