H2H8 / H2H Speculation/Drama/Hype Thread

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Man, shit, it's that time of the month decade again. The biggest dick-measuring contest vaguely related to building rollercoasters is back for its eighth rendition. 

Who'll be picked up first? Who won't be drafted? Which teams will nut or fall under the pressure of the contest? What team will win the contest?  What will happen to "Operation Fuck Liam"? All of these are important, pressing questions that none of us currently have the answer to, but we at least can assume that we do!

With Fisch making NE his bitch, even with his supposed "lack of activity", I'm fairly sure NE's resident black German will be picked first. 

As far as team's as concerned, It's Liam v. everyone else. He's been looking like the only game in town now that he has three notches in his team captain belt buckle. Also since everyone creams themselves over culture parks which is his specialty, the odds are in his favor. 

• saxman1089%s's Photo

Fisch will literally say "fuck it" to whatever he's doing and pump out 3 amazing parks, no doubt in my mind.

As for Liam, dynasties never last forever. Maybe he'll pull a "this year's Tom Brady" and drop the ball. Or maybe he'll pull a "last year's Tom Brady" and win it all.

I'd love to speculate, but its hard to do that when we don't even know who the captains will be.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

I love that the dude who was a fucking Hurricane last time (the most obnoxious team in the history of New Element) is part of "Operation Fuck Liam" just because you're #tiredofallthewinning

Don't be jealous. Not every team could have come up with this level of sheer brilliance. lol

• Scoop%s's Photo

not so sure brilliance is right word for that. :p 

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Not every team could have come up with this level of sheer brilliance.
     So much potential to this park... we needed an extra 3 day extension to jack up the quality of this one... that poor foliage :(
  • alex%s's Photo

^ It's really not bad at all. The coasters and rides are fantastic and the foliage is not so bad that it stands out.

• saxman1089%s's Photo

The most important question: will Kumba say fuck it and decide to captain anyway?

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

And will CP6 give in to our nagging? lol

• RWE%s's Photo

Your points about Liam are pretty interesting, shogo. I think whatever Liam is doin, expectations are pretty high about his team at the moment, and if a captain wants to fuck up another one in the drafting, it will most likely be targeted at him, so i'm interested to see what strategy he has in his pocket to avoid that.

For the draft, i'm also definitely agreeing that Fisch is very likely going to be the first pick, although he has time issues, a completed park by him will very likely beat every other park on a technical level. His ideas, advices and ability to work in a team are also really helping him.

The most interesting part of the draft will definitely be after Round 5 or so when everything is going to get completely messed up. I'm totally excited for that though.

• saxman1089%s's Photo

And will CP6 give in to our nagging? lol

I think we did a damn good job. 

• Jappy%s's Photo

And will Lagom join yes or no?

• Julow%s's Photo

Can't wait for the fun to begin if I get picked !

Talking of the hype I'm considering leaving the discord again because it's starting to be a bit annoying in my opinion (dick-measuring contest + same reasons I left first), but for my *maybe* future captain I will still be available and manage to communicate easily during H2H.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

The most important question: will Kumba say fuck it and decide to captain anyway?

Kumba's gigantic nose for talent is clogged right now. 

• saxman1089%s's Photo

Can't wait for the fun to begin if I get picked !

Talking of the hype I'm considering leaving the discord again because it's starting to be a bit annoying in my opinion (dick-measuring contest + same reasons I left first), but for my *maybe* future captain I will still be available and manage to communicate easily during H2H.

1) I highly doubt you won't get picked.

2) What dick measuring contest? Not sure what you mean by that.

3) I'm imagining each captain would set up their own discord server, since AIM hit the shitcan late last year and it seems to me like people used that a lot for H2H in the past. 

• RWE%s's Photo

And will Lagom join yes or no?

Lagom is one of the quite active big names i definitely miss so far too. I think his detail focus style would work great in a contest like h2h.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Attached Image: lolne.jpg

• SSSammy%s's Photo

is that u

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Yea

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    Is that hat real
  • Lilith%s's Photo

i want to buy that hat zachary

Tags

• No Tags