Ask the Experts / Bug - rating not available

• MrTycoonCoaster%s's Photo
    Hello folks

Has anyone had this problem? It is not calculating the rating, this is happening with all the roller coaster rides, and only 2 visitors at a time get on the ride.
    80% of the Park is ready and I researched a lot on the Internet, I could not find a solution.
    I closed the park, closed the rides, reset on date, removed the visitors and nothing solved.
    If anyone has any idea it will be good.

Attached Files

• Cocoa%s's Photo

I'm not an expert at this stuff but I'm pretty sure that happens if you have a ride set to testing or something (eg for a hack) that hasn't returned to the station. This would happen with maybe a shoestring or something, or possibly a hack you've used for cars on the road- not sure. The game won't calculate ratings for any ride until that one has returned to its station.

but I'm not the best person to ask tbh

I'm not an expert at this stuff but I'm pretty sure that happens if you have a ride set to testing or something (eg for a hack) that hasn't returned to the station. This would happen with maybe a shoestring or something, or possibly a hack you've used for cars on the road- not sure. The game won't calculate ratings for any ride until that one has returned to its station.

but I'm not the best person to ask tbh

Cocoa
    I was careful not to use the tile inspector, many invisible mixed objects, many mixed tracks.
    You are right, some rides are in looping because they really do not return to the station, so of course it will never calculate hehe.
    THX for your help :)
  • saxman1089%s's Photo

You can keep those infinitely looping rides, just make sure you leave them completely closed (with no cars/trains on the track) until you have all the rides opened and running that you need stats for. 

You can keep those infinitely looping rides, just make sure you leave them completely closed (with no cars/trains on the track) until you have all the rides opened and running that you need stats for.

Hmmm ok, I understand (thx)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading