General Chat / Objects

• MrTycoonCoaster%s's Photo
    Hi guys

Wow we got in 13,990 objects, amazing.
    And we can only use up to 256, this is sad because I see the imagination of players doing things impressive, and of course enjoying this work of the players is very cool.
    I think the creators of RCT2 should rethink and make a new RCT2, but I believe that making a new RCT2 should be costly.
    I would quietly pay $100 if that was the case, just to have the pleasure of being able to use my limited imagination, I do not know, maybe a 1,000 available objects would be happy (hehe).
    I do not speak with exaggeration, but even seeing parks with themes, I ended up learning a few more in a general way about other countries, cultures, habits, styles, even manner of speaking.
    But we have many repeated objects just change the name, sometimes I do not understand if it was some corrected object.
    But I understood that we can rename the objects to form groups and make selection easier according to the theme that we are going to use in building a park.
  • saxman1089%s's Photo

I think many of these features are already planned or in progress by the OpenRCT2 dev team. If you're not using OpenRCT2, you should check it out!

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    every modern bench that doesnt have the coke truck in it is bad and wrong

I think many of these features are already planned or in progress by the OpenRCT2 dev team. If you're not using OpenRCT2, you should check it out!

ok I will check

every modern bench that doesnt have the coke truck in it is bad and wrong

Shotguns? I'm killing myself to understand your sentence, even I searched the Internet, help me understand please
    (sorry for my poor knowledge of English sentences)
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

hahaha

"the coke truck" is a really ugly object. You can find it in dig site 4 from h2h8 if you want to see for yourself

hahaha

"the coke truck" is a really ugly object. You can find it in dig site 4 from h2h8 if you want to see for yourself

hahahaha I downloaded the park and it took me a long time to discover
    yeah really very very ugly :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading