General Chat / The Path

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Lo and behold, he can be topped. The demonic insomniac can be overthrown with like-minded laughing tears by a brighter star in and amongst the unrelenting totality of shock and awe. Ah, the distant and screaming silence like that of a former meth addict. Though, probably... never, actually. That is, if the stars dont align. Which they wont. Because astrology is for the lesser known minds devising. But I digress. Im in charge now. And I placed the bread crumbs around the sun back to who I really am. Sober minded. And pissed.

He is however happily dead. Buried under the Octacage.

Havent much else to say. I have no pride. Im out of jokes. Nothing is funny anymore. Im extremely apologetic, but I dont deserve your forgiveness. And Im not asking for it. About all I have to offer is a finished spaceport omega. Could take up to 20 years time... didnt I mention brains hooked up to the internet by then? One way or another, earth looks to eventually become a planetary super computer.

Spoiler alert, he was the virus. I killed him with AVG free.

And I am who I am. A flawed poet. And perfectly broken. Take your drugs and shove the siring in your brain.

tl;dr: Roses aren't necessarily red. Paint em altogether different, even if you look stupid.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    It's been almost a decade since we've received another fantastic post from Timothy Cross. Welcome back.

You should get back into parkmaking with this wicked imagination.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

cool!

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo

You should get back into parkmaking with this wicked imagination.

Im building on spaceport omega every once in a blue moon. It’s really hard to get into for some reason. But I made a promise. As I said It’ll just take about 20 years I guess, haha.
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Hope you continue building, you seem to be an incredibly inspired individual. Good luck.

Tags

Members Reading