Custom Scenery Exchange / Waterslide Parts

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

I went to RCT2 Objects tab and typed in "slide" to see if there were individual half-pipe and full-tube waterslide pieces , because it would be cool to make your own waterslides like in the Hyatt Crystal Cove "park" I don't really want to download the park and get all the other stuff. Any idea if there is a way to make custom scenery waterslides? Thanks

• Liampie%s's Photo

I think it's a bit strange that you don't want any custom scenery on your computer and that that means you're also not checking out any of the cool parks we have, but you're in luck. :lol: You don't need scenery to build slides, you just need to build slides. Like the actual water slide ride. Looks like that's what RCTNW used in Hyatt's Crystal Cove. If you don't believe me, download the park and see for yourself. ;)

• MattNE2014%s's Photo
    Liampie-I have plenty of custom scenery on my computer, such as all of Fisherman’s awnings and other random items. I believe you just fine in regards to the water slide stuff by RCTNW. I Appreciate your candor. I have actually gotten several items from many of the great parks on the site in the past.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading