General Chat / Blast from the past

• Xophe%s's Photo

Hello! It's been a VERY long time... I'm currently on a long train ride and suddenly had an urge to look up NE and see what's going on. And then managed to remember my login details so I could say hi. By some weird coincidence it appears it's been almost exactly 10 years since Zippo's was released - makes me feel old! I was obsessed with this game for a good 10+ years so it (and this site) will always bring back a huge amount of nostalgia for me.

From my brief tour of the site just now I'm glad to see some familiar names still posting. And I'm very glad to see people are still playing the game and creating some amazing stuff. 

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well! 

Chris 

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Hey man! So nice to see you here. I can't believe Zippo's was ten years ago, I remember the release very well. Some parts aged better than others, but overall Zippo's is still a top tier park for me - as is Canyoneer for foliage standards. Since I already sound like an ass kisser I may as well add that I'm a phish phingaz fan. I play the christmas song every year.

The forum may seem a little less active than in 2009, but it's mostly just that some of the activity moved to discord, where NE has its own nice chat server. You should say hi! https://discord.gg/EqwhNaX
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Also, you HAVE to try OpenRCT. Have you heard of it?
  • posix%s's Photo

Nice to see you drop by. Time is flying....

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Nice to see ya xophe
  • Xophe%s's Photo

Oh cool - I'll need to check out the discord. And yes I've heard about OpenRCT - I really need to give that a try! I got RCT Classic for my iPad a year or two ago and occasionally have a go just to scratch the itch. Good to see you guys! 

• KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Hello Xophe...hope things are well!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading