News / Merry Christmas 2019

• posix%s's Photo

Merry Christmas 2019

Logo by RuyataxRCT

May you all have a wonderful Christmas 2019. I hope you're enjoying some deserved downtime and relaxation with family or loved ones. If life isn't kind to you right now, I hope to cheer you up with this year's Christmas presents below: two heavyweight fullsize solo releases by established members BelgianGuy and saxman1089. Both are aiming to score high, and are a real treat to look at.

Spotlight Contenders

Logo links to park page

Terra Fantasia

by BelgianGuy

Bethlehem Steelworks

by saxman1087

Custom Ride Christmas

Further, as has become a bit of a Christmas tradition by now, spacek has created more of his popular custom trains and scenery objects. You can find them under #16 in the opening post here: https://www.nedesigns.com/topic/34573/spaceks-custom-rides/

Left for me to say is I hope we can continue to deliver you the best RCT creations in the coming year, and decade, indeed. We're so blessed RCT is still going thanks to the continued community effort and engagement, may it be developers of OpenRCT2, parks trying to win NE accolades, or just small comments posted to parks or screens that stimulate the RCT culture and creative exchange we love.

Be well, and Happy Holidays,
    -posix

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading