RCT Discussion / I need a bench.

• cBass%s's Photo

I thought I'd try a CS park and I need a bench to start with. I grabbed the H2H7 bench which seems great but I don't see any fountains in it. Are there fountains in it?

I'm using RCT Classic.

• Liampie%s's Photo

One of the most popular modern benches is the 'Sho Tour' bench, but it has shitty weather settings causing it to rain all the time, and a ton of custom rides that inflate the bench to 20 MB even when the map is completely empty. This is the bench with all of that fixed. Hot and dry climate, and no custom rides at all to make it more managable.

Attached File  Sho Tour Bench (Modified).sv6 (4.11MB)
    downloads: 146

You can find all/most benches using the 'workbench' tag in the parks database if you want to keep looking.
    https://www.nedesign...g/91/workbench/

• cBass%s's Photo

Hey, that's even better. Thank you.

I'm still not seeing fountains. Am I missing a tab or something?

Also, no jet skis, but that's not a deal breaker. 8-)

• Cocoa%s's Photo

The actual scenery groups are all custom so probably quite different than what you remember. If there are fountains they're likely to be in the landscape tab, but I find people often leave them out of benches and I have to re-add that little sideways spurting object myself. I suppose they are a bit more niche than generic deco pieces.

in openrct2 its totally effortless to swap objects in and out, even rides- it should be an option on one of the dropdowns. just swap in some jetskis.

• cBass%s's Photo

Thanks for your input. I ended up working off the Sho Tour Bench but modifying it heavily. I'm quite happy with the selection I have, and I'm excited to get started. A lot of this scenery is new to me and I work very, very slowly anyway, so look for a possible 152x152 (x π/4) solo park from me some time in 2021. Or not. We'll see.

• Liampie%s's Photo

- Work slowly

- 152x152 solo

That does not add up. If you make it happen you'd be one of the fastest players around. Make it happen. ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading