Ask the Experts / Error Adding Screenshot and a improvement i made Any other help can do

• historyfreak92%s's Photo

Hello I was trying to add a screenshot an improvement i made on one of my coasters i thought i just show and i converted the photo into jpg jpeg png in paint and when i clicked submit it says error adding screenshot and the screen is not big but i tried by using my phone and it says it must be in and i guess the phone picture is too big and i tried attaching the screen here and says you arent permitted to upload this kind of file! I dont know what to do anymore if i can somehow send you the screen i was trying to upload could you all upload the screen? Its just an improvement i thought i show! If not i understand!

• FredD%s's Photo

Was the screenshot big enough? Like, not in size but in dimensions?!

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

i converted the photo into jpg jpeg png in paint and when i clicked submit it says error adding screenshot and the screen is not big but i tried by using my phone and it says it must be in and i guess the phone picture is too big

Hey there!

In addition to being either .jpg, .jpeg, or .png, the image must be within the following range:

Attached File  Capture.PNG (1.52KB)
    downloads: 2

The Screen is 1024 x 78 the smallest i have!

Well if you want to see the screen i  was wanting to upload go to my profile and look for the Harry Traver Coaster built one i redesigned most of the ride and recreated again and was wanting to show it go there i posted the screen in the reply options it was the only way to upload the screen! And i was having problems with another screen as well!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading