News / NE Awards 2019

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

awards2019.png

logo by ][ntamin22

It's that time of year again! 2019 was an exciting year with no less than 5 NE Spotlights, Micro Madness, NEDC5, and many, many high quality releases. Now it's time to show some of this hard work a little more appreciation as we take a look back over the past year. Cast your votes in the polls above, but ONLY after considering all options. Everything is linked above, but for convenience's sake, here's a giant batch of all the categories and their nominees:

NE Awards 2019 Download Batch (482mb) <

If you haven't looked at these parks in awhile, now would be an excellent time to take another peek! Please be sure to view all nominations for each category before casting your vote, or null vote. No vote switching after you've submitted, so decide carefully and be 100% sure before pressing that button.

Every year we review the award categories; sometimes we abandon a category we deem superfluous, or we come up with a new one that we think accurately identifies the highlights of the past year's harvest. This year, the 'Best Aesthetic' category has been introduced to honor the parks that have a strong aesthetic to them, and we think are worth applauding. The 'Best Object Creator' category is also new, to show appreciation to those who constantly feed us with new quality objects.

Furthermore, there have been some changes in the poll procedure. In every category, you can now pick as many nominees as you think are worthy of winning the category. You now also have the option to not pick any nominee, if you think none of them are deserving. Sadly (or fortunately, rather) it is possible that your favorites did not make the cut. There were just that many great parks last year. Same as in previous years, you also have the option to not state your preference in each category, by picking 'Null vote'.

On this occasion, we thank Scoop and dr dirt for helping us with the lengthy process of compiling all the nominees above.

The poll will remain open for one week, until March 29th 2020 at 19:00 GMT, 14:00 EST, 11:00 PST and conclude with an awards ceremony on the Official New Element Discord, on Sunday, March 29th at 21:00 GMT, 16:00 EST, 13:00 PST.

We hope to see another crowd at the ceremony - last year was a good time, especially with guest commentary. Good luck to all who have been nominated!

• Cocoa%s's Photo

fuck yeah, I hope saxman's friend takes home an award. First non-NE-or-RCT-player nominee ever?

Can't believe I got a nomination for object maker... I made one object and its not even very well done, haha. Oh I guess I compiled some palettes but that's mostly me stealing. Anyway I always vote for myself so suck it losers

I'm also quite certain I do not deserve parkmaker of the year lol

some sexy work this year though, jeez. in:cities really shining through in particular for me.

• RWE%s's Photo

Thank you really much for organising this! Looked forward to it!

Can't wait for the ceremony, although this year was kind of a lost year for myself, but we have definitely seen a lot of great rct as a community.

• ottersalad%s's Photo

Thank you guys for organizing this.. takes quite a bit of work! Just wanna say thank you for the nominations.. says a lot that people find my rct worth noting. I've come along way from my crap PT4 prelims!!

Looking forward to the ceremony.

• saxman1089%s's Photo

fuck yeah, I hope saxman's friend takes home an award. First non-NE-or-RCT-player nominee ever?

Haha yeah, his name is Rob. He photographed my wedding and does graphic design as a career. I basically told him "here's some things to work in" and he did his magic.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

i'm trying to get my gf to build a flash entry with me while we're in lockdown

• barnNID%s's Photo

i'm trying to get my gf to build a flash entry with me while we're in lockdown

My girlfriend has been complaining about how bored she is, I'm guna tell her to buy rct while its on this crazy sale. Maybe I can get her to submit an entry haha (it might even be better than the one i submitted)

• In:Cities%s's Photo

Do it! My gf is interested as well. But she keeps playing The Sims instead lol. Will keep trying

• Liampie%s's Photo

There's an error in the times for the ceremony stated in the opening post. The ceremony is in 90 MINUTES from now! It will be livestreamed from Twitch, but you're to chat in discord in a second window or on a second device simultanously. Everything will be recorded for future generations.

• Liampie%s's Photo

https://www.twitch.tv/liampie

• MrTycoonCoaster%s's Photo
    OMG, I didn't expect it, it was a big surprise.
    Thank you very much everyone, you are beautiful. :)
    It is very pleasant to be a member of the NE.

And looking at the other votes, I think everyone did a good work in every way. :D
  • ida%s's Photo

kinda impressed to see my micro even got nominated :o
    thanks to all 3 who voted on it lol

i should get into RCT again ghdfjghdfgh

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

kinda impressed to see my micro even got nominated :o
    thanks to all 3 who voted on it lol

i should get into RCT again ghdfjghdfgh

in?  you can never get out 

• Cocoa%s's Photo

it lives inside my brain like a parasite

• posix%s's Photo

@MrTycoonCoaster https://youtu.be/WxsKlvYaLDI?t=4780

• FredD%s's Photo

To all those who won, congratulations! To all those who didn't win, also congratulations! 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading