Custom Scenery Exchange / Flying Dragons?

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

I've been working away at my fantasy park. One corner of the park is a dragon lair, unfortunately there aren't too many dragon objects in the database. Anyway, I'm looking for some ideas to have flying dragons in my park, preferably peepable. So far the best ideas I've come up with on my own would be to use the dragonfly coaster cars used in Mictlan or attaching two different coaster cars together (which seems way too complicated). And I believe making an actually dragon car object would be loads and loads of work, so it's not really fair of me to ask someone to do that.

Any suggestions?

• Chocotopian%s's Photo

I think there was a dragon coaster train in the RCT2 Wacky Worlds expansion . Not sure if it ever got converted (or exported, whatever the actual technical process is) to allow its use outside of having WW.

• Chocotopian%s's Photo

Actually, it might be: DKDRAGON.DAT  Alternate train for the corkscrew coaster.

edit: just seen somebody's recently had a problem with that item. Might be best to back-up all work beforehand :/ (assuming you haven't already)

• X7123M3-256%s's Photo

edit: just seen somebody's recently had a problem with that item. Might be best to back-up all work beforehand :/ (assuming you haven't already)

Are you referring to this?

That turned out to have nothing to do with DKDRAGON.DAT, that guy had replaced his DRAGON.DAT with a custom object and somehow thought that DKDRAGON.DAT was responsible. I checked over the DKDRAGON object in a hex editor and didn't see anything wrong with it.

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

The dragon object itself could be really handy, I would probably use it. However it would be trash running around on a coaster track, not really I what I had in mind.

Can anyone provide me with that object dragon object?

• wayniepainie%s's Photo

Here's some dragon objects.

Attached File  Dragon.zip (82.77KB)
    downloads: 17

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading