RCT Discussion / Forest Frontiers the scenario that started rct i have made in rct2!

• historyfreak92%s's Photo

A small family amusement park that first opened in 1899 outside of Dallas in Denton as a small family reservation with a small lake! Then during the 1900's the park began building rides through the great depression then since then it is one of the oldest amusement parks in america with its surviving old classic rides! Has many inspirations from many other classic parks and rides! And a download is posted below!

Attached Image: SCR1.jpg

Attached File  Forest Frontiers.SV6 (1.27MB)
    downloads: 153

• Mattk48%s's Photo

I think you play the game to have fun, never lose that. Reminds me of how I used to play years and years go when I got the game out of a cheerios box for the first time. The Carousel placement in the square is the best part, rest is a mess but a good mess. Cheers

Well thanks i do play it for fun and i understand not everybody will agree and not like what everybody will like! I understand that! And thanks for when you first played rct story it amazed me! Cheers to you too!

Good Afternoon NE! I just wanted to post some close up shots of the park which isn't much cause it's a old timer small park! There are prebuilt rides built in this cause i thought it would make the park look good! At the corner there are three custom wooden wild mines two of them & one wild mouse as a very intense ride! I also built a Harry Traver Jazz Railway near the Roman Racers Side Friction Coaster! And I wanted to make a inspired Flip Flap Railway from 1895 but i know it's a wooden coaster track but it has a loop so i thought i try and i also know the History of Flip Flap Railway it ran but during it's operation people got hurt on it! So I just did it for fun! And The White Woodie is an Out & Back Design inspired by Williams Grove SBNO Cyclone, & I built a Side Friction Brakeman Coaster around the lake of Forest Frontiers, & a Custom Mine Train from unknown as the Manic Miner takes over the whole lake as the tallest ride in the park! And the Red Schwarzkopf looking ride is a Steel Shuttle as the First Modern Steel Coaster named Reverser (some where i saw a shuttle coaster from around europe can't remember what park?) Well Forest Frontiers is worth stopping by or if you live here it is worth going to as i would love too!

Attached Image: SCR12.jpg

Attached Image: SCR13.jpg

Attached Image: SCR14.jpg

Attached Image: SCR22.jpg

Attached Image: SCR25.jpg

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading