General Chat / Isolation - Stay at Home Brazil?

• MrTycoonCoaster%s's Photo
    Hi guys, my way of talking to all

I don't understand why Brazilians are foolish, is it a lack of culture?
    I see the situation in other countries and I am worried and sad, imagining the situation of the infected people, it must be terrible.
    And uninfected people must also be concerned.
    Impressive the people here are on the streets as if nothing was happening, without masks.

Today (2020-04-06) in São Paulo there was traffic, WTF!
    They made a provisional hospital with 2,000 beds, it is empty and because of this the Brazilian thinks that everything is fine.
    We have not yet had the peak of the corona, "crazy people" at any time the peak may occur.

The southern region of Brazil is releasing people to return to job, they are releasing the self-employed people who job on the streets. (ridiculous political fight)
    They are trying to overthrow President Bolsonaro in every way, attacks and more attacks. (this is not the time - again WTF!).

The Brazilian government is going to help workers like me, with 120 to 240 dollars, that helps a little, better than nothing. (this value for you must be a joke I think).
    Sorry, it is just outburst.

Well, I sincerely wish that all and your families are fine and protected by God. :)

PS: sorry my grammatical
    Jesus Christ, people with no culture, disobedient, the situation here is serious, very serious, with a lot of disrespect for isolation, my family and I have been caged at home for about 45 days.
    Only in cases of extreme need, do I go out to get medicine or some food at the supermarket. (I look neorotic, besides the mask, I walk with a bottle of alcohol gel) I'm afraid, better to be neurotic than to be a corpse.
    On weekends, I see several houses having parties, barbecues, drinks, people laughing, lots of people with their noses on top of each other without masks, regrettable this situation, irresponsible people.
    Only God to protect us all, I believe that this virus came to make people rethink in their life, in their attitudes and review the concepts of moral values.
  • Lilith%s's Photo
    its the same up here mtc, i work in a grocery store and hardly anything has changed. probably half the people i see come in are wearing masks and the company said theyre limiting the number of people inside but that doesnt look like its actually happening, its just business as usual. i just got tested yesterday and im waiting for the results

i hope you and your loved ones are safe
    its the same up here mtc, i work in a grocery store and hardly anything has changed. probably half the people i see come in are wearing masks and the company said theyre limiting the number of people inside but that doesnt look like its actually happening, its just business as usual. i just got tested yesterday and im waiting for the results

i hope you and your loved ones are safe

"its just business as usual" omg this is the same all over the planet.
    "i just got tested yesterday and im waiting for the results" don't worry, everything will be fine

We are doing fine, you and your family are doing fine :)

God protect us all

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading