RCT Discussion / Crazy King's crazy object cleaning service

• 6crazy6king6%s's Photo
    During building SWB, it was the first time that i saw an object limit in the building process. We kinda fixed that by deleting almost 10k of objects that are useless, not visiable or easy replaced by a large item. oddly enough, I quite liked doing this "hunting".

After finishing SWB, i took a small hiatus. But now we are on full power again. I decided to do more things that i like. So, from today I would like to offer a new service. If you have a park where you hit the object limit or getting close to it and you want to finish the park, send the park to me and I would try to find objects that can be removed. So that you can put more details in your builds.

This service is free. If you wanted to give a percentage, feel free to give but it is not mandatory. Also i need to mention i m not magician, sometimes the cleaning will be less effective then at other times.

So, give this service sounds interesting for you, feel free to send me a private message on the site or at discord (Henkert#7023), and lets clean up some objects.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

onlyfans.com/6crazy6king6

Tags

Members Reading