General Chat / Is this happening in your country?

• MrTycoonCoaster%s's Photo
    Hi beloved NE members, are you all right? Hope so. :)

I didn't come here to cry, or to make myself a victim, but I would like to share it with everyone, sorry, I need to speak otherwise I will explode.

The Brazilian government, to help us in this pandemic, is helping us with 120 dollars a month (ridiculous value given the real cost of Brazil).
    My wife is receiving it because she is undergoing cancer treatment, but so far I have not been able to, because the government is paying $ 120 for 2 people per family.
    My emergency assistance is still under analysis, about 45 days ago, I filled out a government registration and since then I am waiting for approval.
    Isolation in Brazil was a joke, the people do not take seriously, a mismatch of ideas from the governors and the president who was unfortunate, ridiculous political disputes.
    I think you watch the news from Brazil on TV and you should see the absurd things that happen here.
    I've been out of a job since 19-March-2020, the bills are exploding, impossible to pay.
    In fact, I always donated food, and this time I need it a lot, it's a sad situation, sometimes I have to run after many people and ask for help, sometimes even humiliate myself, and ask for food, personal hygiene products, it is horrible that.
    So I was thinking millions of people go through this regardless of the pandemic.
    Other pandemics have already occurred, but this is perhaps the most terrible of all, because it is leading many of the planet to bankruptcy and causing large scale unemployment.
    As I always say, I don't speak about religion, I don't go to any church because I don't trust anymore, I'm just a person who studies the Holy Bible in my own way, I believe that we are in the beginning pains of the end of time.
    It is not now, nor 20 years from now, but it is the beginning and the certainty that Jesus Christ will return and put an end to everything, separate the good from the bad, and then we will start a new earth again, new heavens, in other words Apocalypse will be to accomplish.
    Just like a woman is about to give birth, it is not for now, but it is known that soon she will have a baby.

Thanks for reading, thanks for your time, feel free to comment, I love your comments, it's interesting <3
    I'm sorry, I'm just talking to you.

PS: sorry my grammatical
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo

Where I live in the US, Washington State, there has been some initial relief. For somebody like me who was on the low end when I had a job, it was around $1400 dolllars. There may be more coming soon. There probably will be because Trump knows he'd definitely not be reelected if there isn't more relief. Here where I live, there's been a small improvement and we've moved onto Covid Stage 2. We're able to see more people now then we were in the last stage but we still wear masks generally for safety. Also, some more people have been able to return to work.

I feel awful for the people in Brazil. I have been kicking around ways to make money before COVID 19 came around and for the moment I can only think of one thing. Media records. If somebody were to record everything that aired on television that there's a record of and charge for people to find things that they saw in the past, by looking in their database, they could make some decent money. On a more practical note, since you know some English you may be able to find some sort of long distance job from a country that's more economically stable or at least has a higher average wage.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading