General Chat / GREETINGS FOR ALL IN THE NE

• MrTycoonCoaster%s's Photo
    Hi folks  :)

Are you all well? are your families ok? Working?
    My jobs are still few, surviving for God. (but I'm not crying)
    My wife and I had covid light, we were not hospitalized and now we are well, it has passed, thank God.
    We always take isolation, mask and the use of alcohol gel seriously.
    Well, happy to be back, I was able to see your work again, that's what I always say you are on another level hehe, it is good for the soul to see your screens, incredible.
    Here in Brazil the same as always, a clumsy and corrupt government, it seems that there are things that never change.
    The cost of living has gone up in this pandemic, everything is very expensive.
    I have seen some reports about a possible world peace and new world order, with a single currency, is what they are calling post-pandemic, even the Brazilian government has already said that it is prepared for the new world order - wow.
    The unfortunate accidents of racism that occurred also happened in Brazil, except that here nothing is taken seriously, the people are soft.
    Well, I wish all are well and your friends and family too and accept this: God be protecting everyone.

Big hugs,

• MK98%s's Photo

Hey MTC, great to hear from you again. Glad you're doing well after Covid.

How's your wife doing? Is she winning from the cancer?

• posix%s's Photo

Always good to see you around MTC. We need you.

Hey MTC, great to hear from you again. Glad you're doing well after Covid.

How's your wife doing? Is she winning from the cancer?

Hi MK98, so the wife is very well health ok, and because of this pandemic it was necessary to interrupt the treatment, honestly this is a pure miracle of God (I can't find another explanation). :)

Always good to see you around MTC. We need you.

Me too  :)  

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading