The Grand Tour '20 / The Grand Tour '20 - Round 6

• Liampie%s's Photo

He who travels has stories to tell! 

Round 6 - Chile

One more stop on this Grand Tour before most of us will return home, weary and fulfilled from our circumnavigation of Earth. What better way to end a long journey than to visit a long country? Chile covers so much of the South American continent, it contains both scorching hot deserts and barren tundras, with many landscapes in between and some Pacific Islands as a bonus feature. Demographically, Chile is mid-sized with about 17.5 million inhabitants, but with its capital Santiago housing over a third of those, making it one of the largest cities in the world. Also noteworthy is that Chile is one of the, if not the most well developed Latin American country.

Resources: Wikipedia (Natural Regions of Chile) - Instagram - Maps - Google - Reddit

Objectives

In addition to the general contest rules, three objectives have been set for this round. The entries will be judged through a public poll, determining the degree to and manner in which you completed the objectives, as well as the overall quality of the submission.

1. Your park must be set in or themed to Chile

2. Include a coaster with a minimum length of 2000 m (6562 ft)

3. The map must have an elongated shape

Submission

Submit your park through a PM with Liampie, posix and CoasterCreator9 as the recipients. If your park is a duo, include information about the creator shares. If you want your park to be eligible for an accolade, also state your submission type preference.

Submissions are due on Sunday December 13th, no later than 11:59 AM GMT. Note that the deadline is no longer at midnight, but at noon, twelve hours earlier than it was during the first four rounds.

Participants

The people on the list below have expressed interest in building an entry for this round. You don't have to sign-up to be able to submit, and being on the list doesn't make it legally binding! It's entirely voluntary. If you're looking to partner up with someone, you can also use this list to see who else is looking for a partner.

# Player
    Looking for partner?
    1 Liampie no
    2 RWE yes
    3 FredD  
    4 Coaster-GEOFF yes
    5 RobDedede yes
    6 kenos  
    7 barNID no
    8 inthemanual yes
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I'm 100% in. I need to make it to the final. Open to a partner but may approach some people myself.

• RWE%s's Photo

I want to try to participate for the last round too. Looking for a partner.

• FredD%s's Photo

I always wanted to do something in this setting, so yeah, write me up. Don't know if I'll find the time to finish it on time but I'll try.

• Coaster-GEOFF%s's Photo
    Would be a shame to let this last one slide...

Would like to partner up though so if anyone wants to.... Hit me up!
  • RobDedede%s's Photo

I'm interested and looking to team up with someone. DM me on Discord or directly on the site here!

• kenos%s's Photo

maybe i try it again

• barnNID%s's Photo

I'll be entering this round I'm pretty sure i have a partner lined up but I wont speak for him

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Hit me up for a lowkey partnership.

• kenos%s's Photo

i try it solo again^^ but not so big as nepal

uf i look at youtube videos chile is a very exlosive land everywhere revolution

how i get a revolution in the map :D

• Liampie%s's Photo

I got a second job and I just haven't been as available for RCT as I wanted... Therefore it's unlikely that I'll actually finish my park, but I'll submit what I have anyway, come deadline day. If anyone wants to help me out with filling parts of the map, PM me! We'll be like the Titanic string quartet. Playing our way to certain doom, but with pride, dignity and joy.

• kenos%s's Photo

oh no liampie and gratulation to the job i had think 30% from the map ready and i saw the time and think holy fuck how can i finished this in time

• Liampie%s's Photo

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Today I've been building the fastest I've ever built. After slacking for a month, I may actually drag my park over the finish line - imperfect and compromised, but virtually complete. I'm so hyped for this round!
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    ^that's crazy considering how fast you were when you helped me cross the finish line 4 wks ago. What were you at when you woke today, 10%?

Good luck!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading