Ask the Experts / RCTC can someone create a Custom Scenario for rct2 with CS PLEASE!

• BlondeBoss%s's Photo

In RCTC you can DL custom scenarios and open them to play and anything in the scenario thats custom SHOULD open as well. Is anyone (that has rct2) willing to experiment with me to see if we can get some Custom scenery to work through a Custom scenario? Pretty please!?! Let me know and thank you so much for your time and interest! ??

edIt by Liampie; from the other topic:

In RCTC you can DL custom scenarios from rct2 and open them to play and anything in the scenario thats custom SHOULD open as well. Is anyone (that has rct2) willing to experiment with me to see if we can get some Custom scenery to work through a Custom scenario? Pretty please!?! Let me know and thank you so much for your time and interest! ??

• Liampie%s's Photo

It's definitely possible to use custom scenery in RCTC, but I have no experience with RCTC myself. I'm sure someone else will have the answer for you.

Also, I closed your other topic since it was nearly identical to this one.

• saxman1089%s's Photo

It should work out of the box without much effort. When I open any file with custom scenery objects on my phone using RCTC, as long as the save includes all the objects embedded in it, RCTC should extract all the embedded objects, then open the park for you. The important part is that the objects have to be embedded in the save, otherwise RCTC will tell you it can't find a particular object. I have no idea how you'd add individual objects. 

Note: this is all my experience playing on my phone, mostly viewing NE parks when they don't contain anything that's overly hacked. I have no experience using RCTC on a computer.

• BlondeBoss%s's Photo
    I figured out how to use workbench!! I just had to DL a file manager (i use Total commander) and open the WB through that and viola it works! But not just straight up CS. Does anyone know of WB that has flowers and garden stuff that are good? I like decorating mostly, in rct, with flowers, foliage, trees, statues and stuff. Im not the greatest at building but i can make some garden areas! Lol (if i could find the the right stuff)
  • BlondeBoss%s's Photo
    Oh and Im on android!
  • G Force%s's Photo
    You should be able download and import individual objects manually through the objects database here on NE. I believe just downloading the object and opening it in RCTC imports it.

As for workbenches, there's a good number here on the parks database. Just navigate the workbench tag to start, all of the objects should be tied to those park pages so you can download what you need if they don't import.
  • BlondeBoss%s's Photo
    Really! Ok I will give it a try. Thank you!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

i used to have this annoying thing with rctc where i could only open parks i'd downloaded if they came from an email attachment, or else my phone was unhappy for some reason. so i'd download parks from NE (ie, one of our many available workbenches you can find with a quick search) and then email them to myself and then click the attachment. no idea why