RCT Discussion / Problems running Florida Action Park

• IceKnight366%s's Photo

RCT2 stated once that I was missing CEH2H601 (which I'm not).  The second time I tried to load it I got Trapper Error, over and over again.  OpenRCT2 says I'm missing object "TOLS3DS1" even though it doesn't seem any such object exists.  I tried copying "tols.grksgn" and "TOLS3DS1GN1" into the objects section, but nothing seems to work.

Anyone else have this problem?

• Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Make sure you're copying the objects to your Openrct2 object folder and not the vanilla Rct2 object folder.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

lol sorry man.

blame tols for sabotaging the game for everyone.

But yes - drop those objects in your OpenRct directory

• IceKnight366%s's Photo

Thanks, but yeah, still says I'm missing TOLS3DS1 (large scenery).  Any idea which one that is?  Or where I can get it?  It's not even on nedesigns object archives.
    https://imgur.com/HK8KbIa

• G Force%s's Photo

It should be included in the park download.  The file tag is ".parkobj" or something like that I think.

If not, this park will have it: https://www.nedesign...n-liberal-arts/

Move all the files with the .parkobj into your /data folder within the OpenRCT2 directory.

• IceKnight366%s's Photo

Thanks G Force, the objects from Liberal Arts fixed the problem.

• In:Cities%s's Photo

enjoy your fap!

• IceKnight366%s's Photo

enjoy your fap!

Thanks!

• X7123M3-256%s's Photo

blame tols for sabotaging the game for everyone.

Tolsimir did not "sabotage the game for everyone". The .parkobj object format has been supported for a few years. The new format was introduced to make it easier to create custom objects - the objects Tolsimir made could not be done with the object editor, as far as I'm aware, so you would have to write a new program if you wanted to make it as a DAT (but you can totally do that, if it annoys you enough - DAT files are still fully supported and always will be).

The non-exporting issue is temporary, it's because the new object format predated the new save format. Once that is added, parkobj objects should export.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading