Ask the Experts / RCT1LL RCT2WWTT & OPENRCT2!

• historyfreak92%s's Photo

Hello nedesigns! 

So I just got back my lenovo laptop back that was in repair cause of the cd player that had to be replaced! And thought I would try to install rct1 loopy landscapes (gold edition, roller coaster tycoon 2 triple thrill pack cd, & openrct2!

So at first I installed original roller coaster tycoon 1 and it went okay then tried corkscrew follies the window with three buttons came play install uninstall clicked play then a small window came with a letter bar and don't know what to type same with loopy landscapes the three button window small window then somehow it said install the original roller coaster tycoon before loopy landscapes then I uninstalled and reinstalled original roller coaster tycoon 1 but now it won't read the rct1 discs in my laptop! I don't know if I should try again or maybe soon buy look for rct deluxe!

Second I had a hard time with roller coaster tycoon 2 triple thrill pack with the combability trouble shooting settings and all what previous versions it worked on before then somehow finally got the screen size the way I like it without the game freezing everytime! And I downloaded rct1 scenarios to rct2 which are working very well Im okay happy with!

Third as for openrct2 I downloaded tried both the windows linus & launchers and each one will say openrct2 needs the files from the original roller coaster tycoon 2 for openrct2 to work! And weird I don't know what to do! I only have roller coaster tycoon 2 triple thrill pack cd that works good on my laptop and not openrct2 and triple thrill pack has the original rct2!

So anything helps anyone thank you!

If I can't get openrct2 with everything I understand!

• posix%s's Photo

Re RCT1 check anything in here that you haven't done https://www.nedesign...ll-v12-126x126/

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading