Custom Scenery Exchange / Lost Makonix Custom Scenery

• S3wlio%s's Photo

Hi everyone,

Apologies if I haven't posted this new topic correctly. I've never initiated questions on a discussion forum before.

I'm looking for the missing 'mkxurb' custom scenery designed by Makonix. I used to have it years ago but I ended up losing it somehow.

I believe the original website was 'http://users.bigpond.../rct2/rct2.html' but the site is no longer available.

There's a few items from the scenery available on the website (https://www.nedesign...h&fromMainBar=1) but as the objects on this site are all disjointed from each other it's hard to know what's what and whether all the items are even available on this site.

If anyone has the complete Makonix scenery in one complete folder with the scenery tab, I'd be very grateful if you could provide it me directly somehow.

Thanks in advance guys!

• posix%s's Photo

Moving this to Custom Scenery Exchange.

Can't help with this, sorry.

• S3wlio%s's Photo

Thank you. Sorry if i posted this incorrectly. Can I have the link to where you posted this to as I can't find it?

• Liampie%s's Photo

Attached File  Schermafbeelding 2022-01-26 om 23.35.02.png (206.17KB)
    downloads: 16

Attached File  Schermafbeelding 2022-01-26 om 23.35.29.png (310.3KB)
    downloads: 16

Going to look for that scenery for you. Please bump this topic a few days from now if you don't hear from me.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Was hoping I'd have this, but the makonix scenery is not in this little archive of object groups where I was hoping to find it.

Attached File  objects.png (11.89KB)
    downloads: 19

Second best thing: going to my objects folder and zipping all object names starting with 'mk'. That probably includes MK98 objects and other stuff, but maybe you'll find what you need in here.

Attached File  mkobject.zip (4.35MB)
    downloads: 21Attached File  mkobject.zip (4.35MB)
    downloads: 21

• S3wlio%s's Photo

Thank you Liampie, I really appreciate it! I'll download it and have a look when I get round to actually installing the game. I've not even done that yet xD

• OddmentsAlchemyLab%s's Photo

Thanks, Liampie! I coat-tailed here and grabbed S3wlio requested objects above and had a field day. I use a lot of your stuff - your "Bench 2" tabs are my favorites. I had most of the objects already, but did add ~85 new ones. It's not much, but just enough to make me rethink my personal workbench again (LOL).

Tags

Members Reading