Ask the Experts / TOL3D2S or TOLS3DS2 - The "Bigfoot" of Object files

• OddmentsAlchemyLab%s's Photo

As I'm working on sorting and organizing objects, I'm keeping an eye out for "Object Needed" requests on various active forums. I have one request that is vexxing me and I'd like some expert help.

I have someone on Reddit asking for the object in the title - spelled variously by the requester as TOL3D2S and TOLS3DS2. Tolsimir uses a consistent naming practice so this spelling issue is minor. I have looked through all of my TOL DATS and PARKOBJ and cannot find this file. I even did a full system scan and no luck.

Yet, this request states that the user cannot open the file without this file. So - I should have it since I have very little problem with most parks. Is this an invisible DAT? I'll take any insight I can get. I don't want my attempt to help be the thing that turns someone off of gaming forever... Thanks!

• Xtreme97%s's Photo

Those are Tolsimir's 3d Sign Without Background objects (normal letters and greek letters), the names given are the "originalID" field in the parkobj, not the file names which is why you couldn't find them. You can probably find both of them in the download for Seven Liberal Arts.

Edit: The names you've given only line up with one objects FYI. The Greek Sign has the originalId TOLS3DS2 and the 3d sign without background has the originalId TOLS3DS1.

• OddmentsAlchemyLab%s's Photo

Thank you! I have the files. If I'd looked through the object selector, I would have found it. I appreciate the help.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading