Custom Scenery Exchange / ACE's Object Thread

• ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Signs (Standing variant A, B, Wall variant B):
    Attached File  standing_signs_a_b.png (50.87KB)
    downloads: 66
    Attached File  acefanatic02_signs_a_b.zip (23.18KB)
    downloads: 47

• G Force%s's Photo
    Shoot these are sweet
  • AmusementParker%s's Photo
    These look amazing! I can’t wait to see what else you create!
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

A-frame style path signs:
    Attached File  standing_signs_c_d.png (34.97KB)
    downloads: 44

Attached File  acefanatic02_signs_c_d.zip (21.26KB)
    downloads: 47

• ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Lockers 1/8 block:
    Attached File  lockers.png (4.52KB)
    downloads: 34
    Attached File  acefanatic02_lockers.zip (2.55KB)
    downloads: 35

Finally!!! I’ve been wanting a good locker CSO. You are making my micro building dreams come true
  • hydroportal%s's Photo
    Fantastic work. Thanks for sharing!
  • OddmentsAlchemyLab%s's Photo

I love these - and I really like your work. Your color work is great (holds custom colors without washing out) and your pixel math is gapless. These stack perfectly, top to bottom and side by side - a thing I noted because I struggle with when creating objects (clipping nightmare)

• ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Stuffed prizes:
    Attached File  stuffed_prizes.png (27.18KB)
    downloads: 45
    Attached File  acefanatic02_stuffed_prizes.zip (18.32KB)
    downloads: 34

• G Force%s's Photo
    Amazing
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Trash bins (rounded metal style (1x and 2x), boxy plastic style):
    Attached File  trash_bins_a_a2_b.png (22.73KB)
    downloads: 51
    Attached File  acefanatic02_trash_bins.zip (26.52KB)
    downloads: 32

• G Force%s's Photo

Love the shape of these but perhaps there just a little small?  Maybe up to preference but for me I wish they were a bit bigger.  Not only due to how they scale with other stuff, but just for readability sake too.

• ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Love the shape of these but perhaps there just a little small?  Maybe up to preference but for me I wish they were a bit bigger.  Not only due to how they scale with other stuff, but just for readability sake too.

They're scaled to be roughly the same height as the in-game trash bins, which puts them about waist high versus peeps.  (Which is accurate to real life.)  Granted, RCT scale is weird, but I needed to pick some reference to keep things internally consistent.  So peeps are my measuring stick.

• G Force%s's Photo
    Hmm, I guess the main reason people don't use the default ones is because they're so small. Using peeps for scale I think it's a hard thing to do as well, they're so short. End up running into a lot of problems with all the other objects in the game that way I feel.

Just my 2 cents. I don't like being critical of object makers since it really is a blessing to even have people willing to do it, but since I love all the stuff you made I did wanna provide some feedback in case you would take it.

I do agree with G Force. While the new trash cans look great, they are just a little too small for in game use IMO. The 1K Paradise Pier trash can is a good size reference for RCT in game use. I think if these were just a tad larger they would be perfect! Your designs are perfect for us players who prefer building realistic style parks. Thank you for all your hard work :)

• ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Table and peep layering set:
    Attached File  table_peeps_a.png (68.41KB)
    downloads: 49
    Attached File  acefanatic02_table_a.zip (22.92KB)
    downloads: 36

NOTE:  the peeps are masked out by the table, but the table itself is not masked.  Therefore, to have these draw correctly, the table object must be at the top of the element list in the tile inspector.  (Just higher than the peep objects is not enough!  It must be at the very top.)

• ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Small double-hung window:
    Attached File  window_a.png (34.92KB)
    downloads: 30
    Attached File  acefanatic02_window_a.zip (9.49KB)
    downloads: 32

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading