RCT Discussion / The Project Revival Sessions

• WhosLeon%s's Photo

Are you stuck with a project? Did you recently start something and now you don't know how to proceed? Do you simply enjoy brainstorming and want some extra sets of eyes to take a look at your park? For all of the above the project revival sessions will (hopefully) be great way to move forward and to minimize the amount of unfinished/abandoned parks that will never see the light of day.

How it works

The plan is to do voice chat sessions in the NE Discord in which I will open up a project of choice that you are currently struggling with and would like some consulting on. In a session roughly ranging from 1-2 hours in length we -- together with anyone who wants to contribute to the session -- will look at your project in depth and try to do some planning and brainstorming to give you a boost of motivation and inspiration to move forward with it.

How to sign up

If this sounds appealing to you, all you have to do is send me a DM here on NE with the following information:

- Your park file

- The aims of your project

- What you need help with (this could be laying out an area, finishing up a layout, coming up with ideas etc.)

If I consider your request appropriate for the sessions, we can talk about pinning down a date and time on which we are both available.

What to expect

1. The sessions will be free to join for anybody, so if you want secrecy for your park it might be a good idea to hold off. The whole idea of this project is that it's an open brainstorming session where anyone can contribute.

2. The atmosphere will be chill and informal, pretty much anything goes as long as it's viable to do in a timeframe of one to two hours.

3. I would prefer it if you can use your microphone just because that makes it easier to discuss, especially when more people are present in the session.

4. After the session, you can expect me to send you a save game in which all of our planned suggestions are layed out (roughly, of course. There's only so much you can do in an hour or two) that you can then use to move forward with the project.

Interested in hosting?

If anyone is interested in hosting some of the sessions or co-hosting with me, do let me know! I think this is is a "the more the merrier" situation in which anyone can help anyone to move forward. 

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to drop them below and I'll get back to you!

• posix%s's Photo

Very excellent Leon. Looking forward to this.

To anyone who struggles to find our invite in the bottom right of the site: https://discord.gg/TeDkefn

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading