(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Kumba's First RCT2 Park

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Just found this thx to beginner4. It's even hosted here at Tycoon Planet, which was the first forum I ever joined, then I found RCT Station and then NE...

Here is an overview:

Posted Image

And now look what im doing 5 years later:

Posted Image

Everyone needs to start somewhere and this is where I started. Download
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    This is a really fun thing to look at....especially since it's packed with tons of coasters and peeps. I saw lots of spelling errors....Infrno....you spelled Peril, Perail...lol.

Good work.:)
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    Kumba, you need a slogan. something like "illiterate since 19--"

really, i don't mean this offensively.
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    You ever was a fantasy builder ...

First - Unrealistic high coasters
    Now - Unrealistic (but very nice ;) ) theming

Nice, that you've released it .. I like it to see, how people started playing :)
  • beginner2%s's Photo
    Lol, I kept on updating the park so much, I'm at 2016 now :D. You crashed the awesome woodie, Outlaw, which wasn't fixed for about a year (the mechanic got lost :lol:), then all your rides had no block breaks, making them unsafe. But, the worst crash to come would be the intamin monster, Gigantor. Suggest that the rides get fixed, fast! Gigantor, entering the station without breaks, at 101 kmph, threw the other train halfway out of the station, and then it fell back into the breaks. If there were peeps on the rails, they got crushed. But a great park, anyway. EDIT: If you didn't make the Kumba island, then who did? How many Kumba RCT fans are there?
    EDIT2: Some screens of after you left the park on tycoonplanet.
    My famous signature coaster, the coaster which will never crash, Kane! (this is NOT based on the wrestler by the same name)
    Posted Image

Edited by beginner2, 28 August 2007 - 01:27 PM.

• tyandor%s's Photo
    Funny, I still remember that park. It completely rocks compared to your current low quality PoS :p
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Yeah Kumba seriously go back to your old style, much more unique.

Edit: Love the foliage.

Edited by Lloyd, 01 September 2007 - 01:38 PM.

• JDP%s's Photo
    Some of the best work I have seen from you... :-P
    -JDP
  • Tornado6%s's Photo
    You've really improved over 5 years, LOL.
  • bug33558%s's Photo
    great work!!!!!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading