• Fr3ak%s's Photo
    Finally this is finished and I won! :)
    Hope that you enjoy the park.

Posted Image

Download

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    looks cool. downloading.

EDIT: Nice, I always liked your style of parkmaking.

Edited by RaPiPo, 07 April 2008 - 06:01 PM.

• Luigi%s's Photo
    It was a little cool park! my only complain would be it is too flat.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    I know you were pressed for space, but I do feel that it would've been nice if you'd cut down on the path since it's a small park and added a junior wooden or something. Still, it was a really cool park to sit and watch. Some nice structures as well as a pretty high level of detail. Looking forward to seeing more from you.
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    The buildings were all a bit too high, IMO. The rest was awesome, however. I really like your style; many details, but still very calm.
  • CF%s's Photo
    Like that Farm attraction :), nice park!
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Charming little park. It was clean and refreshing. The few things I disliked was how the swings were enclosed on 3 sides by buildings. You'd think a ride like that you'd want to be open so people can have a nice view. The log flume was also pretty nice, but was a bit confused as to why before the lift you made the boats submerge in water..
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Everybody talks about the log flume which is under water but if I remember right it had to be like that to guarantee that the boats wouldn't be a few inches above the water after the drop.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading