RCT Discussion / DEATH MATCH

• JDP%s's Photo
    NE, make the rules and the time limit. He challenged me and I ain't backing down so let's get it!
    -JDP
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Ha ha. Screw the can...I'm about to open a whole fucking barrel of whoop-ass on you and your eyebrows, pretty boy. Find a mirror, check your ass and blow it a kiss goodbye :lol:
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Both get the same limitations and bench, I say time limit is 3weeks...

So basically the same format as in No I in team but then you both get the same rides,
    70x70 bench,

5rides I propose with 2 of them being coasters 2flats and a water ride
    for instance
    -Woodie
    -Schuttle, this can be any type just not a complete circuit, for instance a Mr.Freeze type and such
    -Any custom flat that is peepable, for instance Frisbee, disco, catapult;)
    -Tower again any would do drop tower S&S tower, observer...
    -Pilgrim's plunge type splash ride...

If anybody else would have any other suggestions just post NE will decide what will be the best line-up for this DEATCHMATCH...

I'd say both get the same bench but can parkdat only 5objects from their likings...
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^sounds like a real good idea !

This'll be big ! :D
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    You know what instead of propossing something standard like a woody, how about something that isn't seen a lot in the game

Vekoma Flying dutchman.... instead of the woodie...
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Shit's 'bout to go down.
  • nin%s's Photo
    3 weeks?! Death matches used to be just a day or so.
  • JDP%s's Photo

You know what instead of propossing something standard like a woody, how about something that isn't seen a lot in the game

Vekoma Flying dutchman.... instead of the woodie...

dude cp6 did one in sfc and there is only one right way of doing it and brain did it. the ride isnt original enough to be in a competition like this.
    -JDP
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    ^Oh you're so wrong about a dutchman being a no-brainer, be creative and you'll see what I mean, I agree that Brian did the best possible job of recreating the existing layout, but can't you look beyond that? I bet K0NG could :p

I mean it's not bad to look into your imagination for once instead of RCDB JDP, you can still base your ride of what CAN be done instead of what HAS been done
  • K0NG%s's Photo

3 weeks?! Death matches used to be just a day or so.

Dude, it takes me a day just to get out of bed, get to my office and open RCT. C'mon, man.

Also...I'd be opposed to any limit on the number of objects that can be Parkdat'd into (or out of) the bench. It's not like they're not all available to both of us. But, whatever.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Oh damn.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Also...I'd be opposed to any limit on the number of objects that can be Parkdat'd into (or out of) the bench. It's not like they're not all available to both of us. But, whatever.

Agreed. If you're going to be using custom scenery, there's no reason to put limits on it these days... And if you're not using custom scenery, you're just ignoring your resources.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    OK one entire month, no set benches but a size limitation and set rides as posted above?
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    And both players submit the finished products to the panel, higher score = winner?
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Loser has to put "Got my ass whooped by [insert winner's name here]" for at least a month after the competition.

NOW we're ready.
  • musicman%s's Photo
    We have to make the rules more precise, otherwise someone would just submit something they were already working on.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^that's why they should be given a bench.
    I think you should let someone state the rules clearly and without any holes.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Loser has to put "Got my ass whooped by [insert winner's name here]" for at least a month after the competition.

How about...loser can't post anything at NE for a month?

...otherwise someone would just submit something they were already working on.

I'd like to think that we both have more integrity than that. Neither of us are exactly n00bs here looking for attention.

I think that, as far as 'rules' go...they should just be more along the lines of 'objectives'. I doubt that either of us wants any limitations to what we can build.
  • nin%s's Photo
    How about having to build a specific coaster type, or specific theme?
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I think that's true,

SO here are the rules:
    -The Deatchmatch will start next months on the 1st day of april
    -The competition ends at 12PM the 30's of april and has to be sent in by then to the accolade panel...
    Benches will be supplied by the last day of may so both can get their objects in to start work immediatly the next day.

limits of the comp:
    Main Coaster choices:
    -B&M Flyer
    -Vekoma Dutchman

Supporting coaster:
    ANY coaster that isn't a full completed circuit
    for example a Mr.Freeze or a boomerang

2flats:
    one of these must be a custom flat that doesn't come with the game
    for instance a frisbee or a disco, again get creative

the other can be anything from a tower to a scrambler

1water ride that is at least 90ft tall... or higher ofcourse...

Groundrules are set.

if any of the 2players want something else for ride line-up but both have to agree on changes
    there will be no excuses for missing deadlines or failing to submit

Bonus rule for the spectators!
    Players must show a screen every first day of the week during the DEATHMATCH...

Benches will be posted by me tuesday...

NOW LET'S GET IT ON!!!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading