Music Forum / The Official Custom Music Forum

• VanSchyndel%s's Photo
    Hello! VanSchyndel here! I decided to post a forum for custom music. Well, I know that really this does not belong in the 'Non-RCT Discussion' area, because this has to do with custom ride music. :???: Don't get confused. I thought this was the best place to post the Custom Music Forum, no offence taken. Well, how about starting to know how to post music ONTO your RCT2 rides. :nod:

Of course, If you've been on RCT2 for a long time, you should be able to know how to move files and objects and other stuff, so on, so on. But this forum is also to post your custom music here. I'm just putting step by step of exactly how to add custom music to your rides, and eventually, with that music you could post on this forum (if you wanted to).

1. Find music/or create music. Save this into a file that is able to be moved to another folder. Convert the new music file into a .WAV file, PCM format, 22,050Hz, 16bit, Stereo
    and name it as CUSTOM1.wav or CUSTOM2.wav, so on...

2. Now go to |Local Disk > Program Files > Infrogames > RCT2 > Data| and then move your music file into this page. But all I know off, is just move it closer to the top, because, well, It might not work at the bottom :|

3. Now go into game, and it should be there! Go use it and have fun!

Now, only if you want to, you can also add your music here. Then others can use it. Don't just name it CUSTOM.-, name it something that it's genre is, or what song's instrumental it is.

Anyways, I really appreciate all upload, and I hope this helped whoever needed it!

-VanSchyndel :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading