you are genius!

• chorkiel%s's Photo
    Really nice work ! :D

and the best topic title ever ;p
  • nin%s's Photo
    lol, is that the same layout from TPR?

I love your work, btw.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I remember that LL Disneyland. Sooooooooooooo good.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Something about a whitewashed PTC woodie that I frickin love. Great layout mate, anticpating your upcoming works a lot.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    :bandit: 5000th Post!!! :bandit:
    For some reason my 1000's always happen in Fiestas :p

Here's another two screens for you :)

Posted Image
    Bullet - RCT2 Timeline

Posted Image
    River Rapids - Batman: The Ride [Reborn]

-----------------------------------------------------

pierrot - cheers :)

chorkiel - thanks

nin - haha thanks bud, it's the bigger version of the layout :p it came before the TPR one

casimir - thankies :)

tdub - cheers bud
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo
    Nice work with the rapids. The helicopter looks great and I’ve always liked it when the boats travel close-by to interesting scenery/objects, so good work there.

I also like the support work on the Bullet coaster, particularly the tiny ones on the wide curve. The way the loop really hugs the station is an impressive feature too – it’s just a shame that there’s that small glitch there. It looks as though the station is actually hitting the track, so I was wondering if maybe just reducing the length of the red roof would work while still keeping the tight feel.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeah, the glitch is kinda annoying, but I didn't zero-clearance those pieces in, they just happen to be part of the glitch with the clearancing in small loops. I did try reducing it, but I think it looks much better like this, and the glitch is only in this view. Thanks for the comment though :)
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    That must be one of the best entrances I have ever seen for a ride like this.
    First screen has a lot of potential, I really like the idea. Can't wait to see more of it.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Will you finish your god damn LL Disney park all ready? It's fucking incredible! Love it soooo much.

The woodie layout is great! Same for the bullet rec.

The rapids platform is also impressive :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Final 2 screens. Enjoy! :)

Posted Image
    Nautilus - LL Disneyland

Posted Image
    Batman: The Ride [Reborn]

----------------------------------------------

Luigi - Cheers

Airtime - Haha, thanks.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I like those first two screens the most, but I also really like the idea of a redesigned BTR.
  • Coaster Cow%s's Photo
    I feel like your BTR is too small to get through the entire course at the same intensity that the clones do, but I'm assuming it works better in-game. Great layout, it just seems long for the height.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Wow, you just fiestafied me ! :p

Looking amazing !
  • posix%s's Photo
    Okay, the queue line was the best bit about batman, wtf have you done with it?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    inVersed - cheers.

coastercow - the pacing is fine, it's still a fast, intense ride.

chorkiel - thanks :)

posix - haha, don't worry, that's temporary, it's going back to how it was, i just needed a clearer plan when i re-did the layout.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Since I see that I'm not the only Batman fanboy around here, you and I need to talk Louis.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Posted Image
    Discoverland - LL Disneyland

Posted Image
    Nautilus - LL Disneyland

Is that project still going? :mantis: Some amazing stuff in there. However I feel that the grass is out of place and you need something to break up the big plain the area is currently.

Nautilus is great!

Posted Image
    Batman: The Ride [Reborn]

Wow, those curves! Batman meets Vampyre.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Nin - PM me if you wanna chat x

Liam - yeh it's still going, just very slowly lol

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading